Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss (1095 Views)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Masterclass32: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has accused the Federal Government of Nigeria of being behind the plan to probe Air Peace Chief Executive, Allen Onyema by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

MASSOB also said the probe was not only a witch-hunt against the Air Peace boss, but a persecution against the Igbo race.

Leader of the movement, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike told journalists on Tuesday, while reacting to plan by EFCC to open a probe against Onyema, and the recent call by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Loretta Onochie asking Onyema to face his charges in the USA.

Uwazuruike said that Onochie spoke the mind of the presidency, but warned that Igbos will rise against any plan to humiliate Onyema.

“There are lots of prominent people in this country whom the civil society organisations have even petitioned the EFCC against over alleged money laundering and the commission has not probed them” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the leader of the Biafran Independent Movement (BIM), alleged that the probe was masterminded by federal government, but added that it will be heavily resisted by Igbos.

It would be recalled that the EFCC last Saturday set of a special panel to probe the allegation of $44.9 million wire fraud and money laundering against Onyema.

But Uwazuruike insisted that the allegation of fraud against the Air Peace boss was a calculated attempt to continue the alleged persecution of the Igbo race.

He said “I am an Igbo and it is my responsibility to defend Igbos which Onyema is one of them and I tell you that I have all is takes to resist FG from persecuting my people.

“We have been pushed to the wall by the federal government and Onyema’s case will prove a point, so he should not be intimidated and must remain firm”, he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/massob-fg-behind-plan-to-probe-air-peace-boss/

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by wakaman: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
They will fail.

The real thief, Tinubu, is Still walking a free man after 3 bullion van drove into his compound on the eve to election.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Masterclass32:
The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has accused the Federal Government of Nigeria of being behind the plan to probe Air Peace Chief Executive, Allen Onyema by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

MASSOB also said the probe was not only a witch-hunt against the Air Peace boss, but a persecution against the Igbo race.

Leader of the movement, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike told journalists on Tuesday, while reacting to plan by EFCC to open a probe against Onyema, and the recent call by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Loretta Onochie asking Onyema to face his charges in the USA.

Uwazuruike said that Onochie spoke the mind of the presidency, but warned that Igbos will rise against any plan to humiliate Onyema.

“There are lots of prominent people in this country whom the civil society organisations have even petitioned the EFCC against over alleged money laundering and the commission has not probed them” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the leader of the Biafran Independent Movement (BIM), alleged that the probe was masterminded by federal government, but added that it will be heavily resisted by Igbos.

It would be recalled that the EFCC last Saturday set of a special panel to probe the allegation of $44.9 million wire fraud and money laundering against Onyema.

But Uwazuruike insisted that the allegation of fraud against the Air Peace boss was a calculated attempt to continue the alleged persecution of the Igbo race.

He said “I am an Igbo and it is my responsibility to defend Igbos which Onyema is one of them and I tell you that I have all is takes to resist FG from persecuting my people.

“We have been pushed to the wall by the federal government and Onyema’s case will prove a point, so he should not be intimidated and must remain firm”, he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/massob-fg-behind-plan-to-probe-air-peace-boss/

Typical, as expected..

Things happen to China man, they move on, things happen to American man, they move on, things happen to Hausa man, they move on, things happen to Ijawman or Yoruba man, they move on, but not you people, you don't move on, you deploy victim sentiments, collective sense of insecurity and low self-esteem, tribalism, paranoia and delusional rants, even your collective worldly outlooks sucks.

I don't see Yoruba or Hausa people peddling the same rubbish that other tribes are responsible for their people arrested or indicted tribe people in Nigeria or in any foreign country, nothing befalls you that other people are not responsible for because they hate you, because they dislike you or because they are jealous.

Disgusting people and disgusting rant

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by jarawa: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
undecided
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by rexwalters: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They will fail.

The real thief, Tinubu, is Still walking a free man after 3 bullion van drove into his compound on the eve to election.
Conspiracy Theorist, 3 bullion vans filled with what? A bullion van just passed me with mobile police men, maybe they are on their way to oghara to deliver the 300 million Naira, Okowa sent to Ibori, big deal, Mr poor man?
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by oyin44: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why was it that the ibos did not know that politics is one thing crime is something else.why mix politics with crime?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by rexwalters: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Typical, as expected..

Things happen to China man, they move on, things happen to American man, they move on, things happen to Hausa man, they move on, things happen to Ijawman or Yoruba man, they move on, but not you people, you don't move on, you deploy victim sentiments, collective sense of insecurity and low self-esteem, tribalism, paranoia and delusional rants, even your collective worldly outlooks sucks.

I don't see Yoruba or Hausa people peddling the same rubbish that other tribes are responsible for their people arrested or indicted tribe people in Nigeria or in any foreign country, nothing befalls you that other people are not responsible for because they hate you, because they dislike you or because they are jealous.

Same way ipob also complained of victimization when Evans the Billionaire kidnapper was apprehended?

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
These MASSOB guys are not wise, the FG is a makeup of all ethnicities and this implies that other ethnic people within the FG might see this as an attack on their own (e.g. accusing them of envy) which will lead to retaliation and inturn be more devastating to the image of Allen Onyeoma.

When Kashamu was indicted, did his ethnic group pin it on the FG?

When Kola Aluko was charged by the same DOJ, did his ethnic group pin it on the FG?

These people themselves create enemies on their own and will in turn cry that their enemies are after them.

Anyway, all this news about Airpeace will soon become a thing of the past in the Nigeria media space. Enjoy the publicity while it lasts!

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
rexwalters:
Same way ipob also complained of victimization when Evans the Billionaire kidnapper was apprehended?

Nigeria’s foremost novelist Chinua Achebe has claimed that Nigerians, especially of the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba stocks, do not like his Igbo ethnic group because of the southeast’s cultural advantage

He noted that the ousting of prominent Igbos from top offices was a ploy to achieve a simple and crude goal. He said what the Nigerians wanted was to “get the achievers out and replace them with less qualified individuals from the desired ethnic background so as to gain access to the resources of the state.”
- Achebe.

Achebe died and beat his tribal and bigoted chest straight into his grave while nursing the same delusions and paranoid schizophrenic ideals, this is part of their socio-cultural makeup as a people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Achebe died and beat his tribal and bigoted chest straight into his grave while nursing the same delusions and paranoid schizophrenic ideals, this is part of their socio-cultural makeup as a people.

First I’m not sure if Achebe can say such provoking statement which was undeserving of an elder statesman.

But If Achebe actually said that, then we shouldn’t blame the MASSOB guys. They are just re-echoing their elders school of thought!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Jakpon: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

First I’m not sure if Achebe can say such provoking statement which was undeserving of an elder statesman.

But If Achebe actually said that, then we shouldn’t blame the MASSOB guys. They are just re-echoing their elders school of thought!
Go and read his penultimate book There was a Country. Here is a quote - 'Although the Yoruba's has an historical head start, The Igbos wiped them off with one fantastic burst of energy'

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Jakpon: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Massob is right. The allegation by the US Justice Department against Allen Onyeama is a calculated attempt to marginalise we Igbos. The Americans are jealous of we Igbos because 99% of the mansions in America belongs to us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Throwback: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
All of a sudden, the America of the Christian Donald Trump who was elected on the backbone of Igbo votes in Chicago, Aba and Nnewi, has now become the toy of a Fulani Muslim FG of Nigeria?

If you must know, the real Donald Trump died and was replaced by Abu Hamza of Palestine. We all know how much the Palestinian Arabs hate the Jews.

Yes the FG of the shithole Nigeria now controls the government of America, and has ensured that the FBI witchhunts and marginalizes the Igbos of Nigeria.

What can any Igbo do about it but to weep and wail helplessly till the day Israel will finally grow above America, and come to the aid of their brothers who suffer an identity crisis in Africa?

I have said this many times. A biological weapon must have been used on this people during the civil war. How can idiocy, victim complex, and delusions of self worth be so widespread among a people?

Gowon must be investigated for this.

A massive mental evaluation and psychotherapy is the least Nigeria should do to rehabilitate all those who still suffer directly and genetically, from the horrors and trauma of the Nigerian civil war.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

To avoid 3 party hearsay, these are accurate excerpts from his book from his own mouth.

Bigotry, tribalism, ignorance, delusion, paranoia and needless chest-beating are always their socio-cultural states of mind and how they see things, how they relate and interact with the rest of the world. You get the same thing from the old, young, man, woman and in between, they all say and believe the same thing.

They just can not see and reason without victim disposition, delusions, paranoia, false sense of superiority, they hate us and they are out to get us mentality.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by LegendHero(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

To avoid 3 party hearsay, these are accurate excerpts from his book from his own mouth.

Then that meant Achebe also suffered from the same Napoleon complex syndrome.

At the start of the first republic, the Igbos hold major position in government which was anchored by Azikwe and they all attributed it to the fact that they are intelligent and better qualified for those positions.

When other ethnic group started dominating the government, why should Achebe attribute that to the hate of the Igbo man?

Could it be termed ethnic jealousy when it’s only against the Igbo man but ethnic intelligence when it is against the other ethnicities?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by obidark: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
what type of mad talks is this....??

look,if una want the zoo to challendge una almighty amelika then say so already....!!

wtf....??

sayin nigeria would join anybody against igbos is an insult....!! angry angry
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

Then that meant Achebe also suffered from the same Napoleon complex syndrome.

At the start of the first republic, the Igbos hold major position in government which was anchored by Azikwe and they all attributed it to the fact that they are intelligent and better qualified for those positions.

When other ethnic group started dominating the government, why should Achebe attribute that to the hate of the Igbo man?

Could it be termed ethnic jealousy when it’s only against the Igbo man but ethnic intelligence when it is against the other ethnicities?

This is just they see and rationalize things, they can not see and reason beyond tribalism, bigotry, delusions, paranoia and they are always out to get us mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by obidark: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

It's just they see and rationalize things, they can not see and reason beyond tribalism, bigotry, delusions, paranoia and they are always out to get us mentallity.

i will never join anybody against igbos....!!

i will bash them,yes....na bragg rights....but i will never join outsiders against igbos....!!

massob is talkin crazy stuffs....
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Oblang(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Typical, as expected..

Very disgusting i must say..they must blame someone for whatever problem that befall them..
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Afamed: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Another wailing union has come. I don't expect less from a seccesionists

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by ludd2018: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Typical, as expected..

Because Nigeria hates Igbos. They say if you have been bitten by a bee if you see a fly you start running. Buhari adm has proven that it is out to destroy Igbos and Igbo businesses. On Onyema , govt is not happy that Onyema bypassed it to show Nigerians love and how to take care of her citizens in south Africa incident . Igbos were targeted and Onyema was there to salvage situation . Govt and haters of Igbos became jealous. Where are those corrupt Hausa fulani in various govt stealing money and laudering?....they are untouchable including Tinubu ..one Nigeria nonsense.
If you think Igbos are playing victims allow them to go to Biafra so u people can rest . Bunch of hypocrites
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Typical, as expected..

Continue to recycle this gibberish
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
ludd2018:

Because Nigeria hates Igbos. They say if you have been bitten by a bee if you see a fly you start running. Buhari adm has proven that it is out to destroy Igbos and Igbo businesses. On Onyema , govt is not happy that Onyema bypassed it to show Nigerians love and how to take care of her citizens in south Africa incident . Igbos were targeted and Onyema was there to salvage situation . Govt and haters of Igbos became jealous. Where are those corrupt Hausa fulani in various govt stealing money and laudering?....they are untouchable including Tinubu ..one Nigeria nonsense.
If you think Igbos are playing victims allow them to go to Biafra so u people can rest . Bunch of hypocrites
Do you think the Americans are fools that they will just accept what Nigerian government wants without proof?
What does America needs from us that the government can tell them to attack her citizen?

From what you said about Buhari do you think he will pass on the opportunity to attack onyeama to the Americans when he could just do as you said like before?

We should reason without sentiments please.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
[i][/i]
ludd2018:

Loom at this on proving me right...Abeg keep quiet.
Re: MASSOB: FG Behind Plan To Probe Air Peace Boss by plaindealer: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jakpon:
Go and read his penultimate book There was a Country. Here is a quote - 'Although the Yoruba's has an historical head start, The Igbos wiped them off with one fantastic burst of energy'

That old man lost a bunch of screws in his head, sadly, the generations before and after him received the same indoctrination and spew the same nonsense.

It's a society-wide- cultural and way of life situation.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Accident Victims Dying At Osun Hospital Doors Over Lack Of First Aid (photos) / COVID-19: Peter Obi Donates Food Items, Medical Supplies [Updated] / What's The Difference Between Executive President And Parliamentary President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.