Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture (73177 Views)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by mayorbankz: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Thegamingorca:
She's a disgrace to all women fighting for the right of being acknowledged as human beings and not mops with oily pussies.

Davido go soon tire for punannni, all men always do; if not now then when she expires. Nah then she go know say she was stupid to have left school and become his trophy. Useless girl, for her mind her destiny and dream since infancy is to straff davido senseless everynight. That's why she now left school. Nonsense, even prince William's wife, the duchess of Cambridge, who will be william queen when he ascends the throne bin still go school. Chioma is A big disgrace to all bossladys.

How can you abandon your life and go and be somebody's baby mama? In this life? Because of wealth and fame that can still wait for you till after you finish.
Even davido father has university kukuma do and enrol there so that you atleast get degree to your name as mother to his male child. You shouldn't put a cart before the horse! I tire for women nowadays. This is not 20th century. Think of how ifeanyi will see you as he grows.

Even David knows the importance that's why he still went back and completed his education.

In this day and age, you ought to have self respect and a sense of self worth to atleast be independent and not to be gumming body on somebody's life because he is famous. Nothing stopped her from prioritizing her education. The porsche, the baby and the endorsements would have still been there. Even the chef reality series sef would have been there to bag and more cos davido would even respect her the more for being a graduate. If all hell breaks she for don get wetin to fall back on. Thats what pride, dignity are for and not your life would be associated with some superstar for the rest of his life as his wife. She should strive to be chioma the superstar or something nice too. What if davido dies tomorrow. Will she stupidly now go to school or continue his music career for him? How will she afford to give her son quality stardom life that he deserves assuming davido leaves her with nothing. Will she go and marry his father lol?

She had better be productive that way she would make Davido Chase her for the rest of her life for fear of loosing her to someone better.

Imagine the fear she must go through daily, knowing that davido may leave her. Mark my words, her son will call her a gold digger if she doesn't do something fast. Rubbish look at how she has relegated herself to be a milk factory and full time housewife. What happened to her own ambitions and aspirations? Do they matter? Or you simply didn't care cos no one asked you?

Seeing her wear these fendi shoes makes me hate the fact that she is shamelessly flaunting davido's wealth. Something she herself will never buy for herself even if she has the money. Why can't she try to flaunt her own wealth. Shoes that will buy her entire father's household "a to and fro trip" to Dubai! It's not wise. Chioma pls go and finish school. Pls don't be a sheep or somebodys toilet paper because he's famous. Be a human being. Be you, chioma

I dedicate this 100likes to the sane ppl out there who can see truth in a den of thorns. grin to those calling us hypocrites...just pray davido doesn't get Fed up before she goes back to school
my brother wetin chioma do u na??
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2019
Lmao. Were you high when you typed this?

You and Ibkayee are the laziest NLders. For you to type this much, something is involved.

Thegamingorca:
She's a disgrace to all women fighting for the right of being acknowledged as human beings and not mops with oily pussies.

Davido go soon tire for punannni, all men always do; if not now then when she expires. Nah then she go know say she was stupid to have left school and become his trophy. Useless girl, for her mind her destiny and dream since infancy is to straff davido senseless everynight. That's why she now left school. Nonsense, even prince William's wife, the duchess of Cambridge, who will be william queen when he ascends the throne bin still go school. Chioma is A big disgrace to all bossladys.

How can you abandon your life and go and be somebody's baby mama? In this life? Because of wealth and fame that can still wait for you till after you finish.
Even davido father has university kukuma do and enrol there so that you atleast get degree to your name as mother to his male child. You shouldn't put a cart before the horse! I tire for women nowadays. This is not 20th century. Think of how ifeanyi will see you as he grows.

Even David knows the importance that's why he still went back and completed his education.

In this day and age, you ought to have self respect and a sense of self worth to atleast be independent and not to be gumming body on somebody's life because he is famous. Nothing stopped her from prioritizing her education. The porsche, the baby and the endorsements would have still been there. Even the chef reality series sef would have been there to bag and more cos davido would even respect her the more for being a graduate. If all hell breaks she for don get wetin to fall back on. Thats what pride, dignity are for and not your life would be associated with some superstar for the rest of his life as his wife. She should strive to be chioma the superstar or something nice too. What if davido dies tomorrow. Will she stupidly now go to school or continue his music career for him? How will she afford to give her son quality stardom life that he deserves assuming davido leaves her with nothing. Will she go and marry his father lol?

She had better be productive that way she would make Davido Chase her for the rest of her life for fear of loosing her to someone better.

Imagine the fear she must go through daily, knowing that davido may leave her. Mark my words, her son will call her a gold digger if she doesn't do something fast. Rubbish look at how she has relegated herself to be a milk factory and full time housewife. What happened to her own ambitions and aspirations? Do they matter? Or you simply didn't care cos no one asked you?

Seeing her wear these fendi shoes makes me hate the fact that she is shamelessly flaunting davido's wealth. Something she herself will never buy for herself even if she has the money. Why can't she try to flaunt her own wealth. Shoes that will buy her entire father's household "a to and fro trip" to Dubai! It's not wise. Chioma pls go and finish school. Pls don't be a sheep or somebodys toilet paper because he's famous. Be a human being. Be you, chioma

I dedicate this 100likes to the sane ppl out there who can see truth in a den of thorns. grin to those calling us hypocrites...just pray davido doesn't get Fed up before she goes back to school

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by ibkayee(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

You and Ibkayee are the laziest NLders. For you to type this much, something is involved.

Lmaooooo you’re very correct, I’m screaming

When I saw his long write up I was thinking the exact same thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:

are they the only Igbo? childishness at its peak!

come Nnewi, come see goddess

Yet they dump you to be 4th baby mama to a Yoruba guy with 3 children from 3 women. Another one has 4 children with
FFK, no dowry!
They give themselves out cheaply to outsiders now, handshake is wedding now.
Two are competing for foolishness with Favour, Ubi sampling two.
Goddesses of foolishness, you mean?
Tonto and Cossy even Linda?
The ones up there are from where?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmaooooo you’re very correct, I’m screaming

When I saw his long write up I was thinking the exact same thing cheesy

I was shocked when I saw it o. The day you will type such, I go just deactivate. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I say make I shock you nah... cheesy cheesy

Where you Dey since cheesy

Even makydeb first you see the post grin
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by ibkayee(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I was shocked when I saw it o. The day you will type such, I go just deactivate. grin
Me sef, I will know I have been possessed that day and I will also deactivate grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Me sef, I will know I have been possessed that day and I will also deactivate grin
grin grin
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by MhizElla: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Asking for a friend.

She's a first born and a graduate. Should she go ahead and marry a medical Doctor(MO2) who works with the government and owns a pharmacy asking for her hand in marriage but lives in a different state and a small town?
Or should she face her teaching job in the city with hopes of doing her masters program later?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by mimimile93: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
koffsman:
grin shame why ask such a question the same Day David sealed his first deal with infinix mobile Chioma Signed a deal same day so answer ur damn question urself
sign a deal with ?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by koffsman(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guess u av data make use of it
mimimile93:
sign a deal with ?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by mimimile93: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
koffsman:
Guess u av data make use of it
u tell me since u are her PA
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by koffsman(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Since u stupidly want to act the fool I guess u should take your stupidity else where
mimimile93:
u tell me since u are her PA
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Roman7(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

My guy if u and chioma meet one on one u fit tell her all these things
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Bigblessed: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bro, are you this disrespectful? (shoes that will buy her entire father's household to & from ...).

You made a point, but sounded so hateful, disrespectful and wicked.

Family as a sacred institution need to be accorded a little respect.
You vomitted this poo on her family without any regard to her parent and the elderly in that family.

Honestly, I don't know them and I'm not their fan in any way, but I feel that you went too far by vehemently disrespecting that family.
In other words, a direct advice would have be better than a hateful encroachment.

Let's assume that it's your sister that made such mistake so you will kill her and your entire family before correcting them.

Social media!!!

Thegamingorca:

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigblessed:
Bro, are you this disrespectful? (shoes that will buy her entire father's household to & from ...).

You made a point, but sounded so hateful, disrespectful and wicked.

Family as a sacred institution need to be accorded a little respect.
You vomitted this poo on her family without any regard to her parent and the elderly in that family.

Honestly, I don't know them and I'm not their fan in any way, but I feel that you went too far by vehemently disrespecting that family.
In other words, a direct advice would have be better than a hateful encroachment.

Let's assume that it's your sister that made such mistake so you will kill her and your entire family before correcting them.

Social media!!!

Bros wetin man go do nah.

It is what it is. Would you be even more amazed when I tell you I really didn't care about what I was posting. Infact I kept on making it up step by step and adding filler content as the comments kept racking on.

My initial post was.

Davido go soon tire for am
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Bigblessed: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
No problems as the deed has been done, but we better begin to care about what we post online because the world is now a global village; moreover the internet does not easily forget.

Lastly, by the time you make a family one day, you will understand better and begin to regret why you even pointed fingers at people's family.

One love.

Thegamingorca:

Bros wetin man go do nah.

It is what it is. Would you be even more amazed when I tell you I really didn't care about what I was posting. Infact I kept on making it up step by step and adding filler content as the comments kept racking on.

My initial post was.

Davido go soon tire for am
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Wow there alot of haters
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Belial06: 12:01pm On May 31, 2021
Merelyn:
People like you won't prosper. Haters every where, why not mind ur business. U that have PHD who know u? Stupid people everywhere. She can even feed ur generation

Rule 2

Mynd44 seun mukina2 Dominique OAM4j
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Victorex001:

If Davido tire for am...life goes on, she’ll be fine.
Davido ain’t no god or diety.

Take away jealousy and hate from your life so you can prosper.

How market? grin
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Roman7:

My guy if u and chioma meet one on one u fit tell her all these things

grin omoh wetin dey happen with davido these days?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepfeel:

the young lady has handwork she's a chef , she can open a restaurant if wants, she can still go back to school anytime, if davido was interested in chasing after productive women for the rest of his life he won't be with chioma in the first place, he should have sticked with his first baby mama,
who knows davido might be the type that wants a complete housewife type of woman , davido might even be the one that asked her to dropout of school
the most be a reason davido loves this girl so much, maybe for her submissive nature only the two of them know

Omoh how market?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
hylyne:

Is she your sister? Why are you so annoyed with her.

Can you smell the coffee now?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
livebyday:
[s][/s]

How is this so important to you that you sound so stressed ?

Was she your gf?

Lmfao
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
m140:

Do you know her plans?

She be like who get plans?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Merelyn:
People like you won't prosper. Haters every where, why not mind ur business. U that have PHD who know u? Stupid people everywhere. She can even feed ur generation

Is she still willing to feed other ppl at this moment grin
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pinkie2018:
you are a fine one to talk? Begger like you. She will feed you

I don't think she is willing to feed anyone right about now grin
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pinkie2018:
jealousy and hunger will kill some people
grin will you call my counsel jealousy at this point?
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
macho44:
Your points are all valid, but learn to CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY. You just dey rain VECTIVES on the girl like you have her entire LIFE's plan in your PALMS. For crying out loud she might have made arrangements to go back and complete her studies. Sometimes una too dey drink ALABUKUN for anoda person HEADACHE, na wa to una oooo

It don almost reach 4yrs now and she never still go back school oh grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
dejio42:

Why. Even if she be your sister oga u no get any right to type this. HOW DID YOU EVEN COMMENT FIRST,U DON WRITE THIS NOTE SAVE FOR PHONE BEFORE?

Lmfao
Re: Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture by Thegamingorca(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
perforetti:

She has read all your nonsense rant. She has also agreed to do as you have said. Kindly go and kill yourself now. Over sabi Dey your lineage

She never still go back school oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Olamide Meets Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.