Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Having Issue With Samsung A10s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issue With Samsung A10s (2386 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen / SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issue With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yeah, I heard complaints concerning the A10S hanging some days ago by some nairalanders.. i actually denied and defended the A10s not knowing my ordeal would come. Well I started experiencing same on this phone three days ago.. it started by hanging for milli seconds.. now it hangs sometimes for 5 seconds or more...
.. what do you suggest I do people of nairaland? I was using s6ege before I went for this..
Although often hanging is the only issue I've discovered so far.. next tomorrow will make the phone a month I bought it.. i am thinking maybe if they release update, it will stop hanging... ...
The main purpose of me using this phone is
BROWSING..
Well I use it to call and listen to music too.. so I'm not choking it with any application.. I've not even used 2gb of personal apps on the phone ,so there is enough space.. so I'm quite confuse here...
Well this is my sincere opinion concerning the phone... the browsing is so fast like werey...
But If you install application for the first time, it takes some seconds to open..but frequent opening is ok... hanging once in a while is what I'm hating about this phone.... somebody give me advise

Modified;
They sent me update on 25th of December 2019, and so far so good the hanging has stopped.. I also noticed that the charging is faster and sound quality is top notch. The browsing is madt too..

2 Likes

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Seizure: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why on earth will you go from s6 edge to a10s?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Seizure:
Why on earth will you go from s6 edge to a10s?
God will never let you experience s6egde and s7 fitina

5 Likes

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by saylawal2003(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
I also experienced the same problem the very day I bought the phone. I returned it to the seller for repairs/replacement. It's over 6 weeks now and no response till date
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Thebwoy: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't have anything to say.
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by innobarca(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Most of the recent affordable phones from Nokia and Samsung are not very good as people hype them.

I have tested some and they are not very good.

Some phones running android 7 or 8 with 2gb/3gb Ram from (Gionee, Xiaomi, Umidigi, Asus Zenfone, even some models of Tecno and infinix) does not hang.

2 Likes

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2019
innobarca:
Most of the recent affordable phones from Nokia and Samsung are not very good as people hype them.

I have tested some and they are not very good.

Some phones running android 7 or 8 with 2gb/3gb Ram from (Gionee, Xiaomi, Umidigi, Asus Zenfone, even some models of Tecno and infinix) does not hang.

Hmmm the one UI is very bulky for the MTK processor.

My A10 didn't hang because its Samsungs Exxynos 7884 processor the same processor used for the A20. A10s is a Downgrade from the A10. I even learnt A10s lacks smartview that's wow

2 Likes

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by akashi01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Samsung fanboy, I thought you'd swear on your life that Samsung is the best...smh
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Timileyin1234(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
seanwilliam:
gringrin
What is the problem of s6
I’m planning to get s6 as my second phone cos of lucky patcher
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by gogeekish(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
seanwilliam:
I thought you were the one calling Xiaomi, Hauwei rubbish on other thread? Why are you now complaining about what is not rubbish?
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
gogeekish:
I thought you were the one calling Xiaomi, Hauwei rubbish on other thread? Why are you now complaining about what is not rubbish?
bro I still maintain my stand.. just that I have added new phones to the list of rubbish.. Samsung a series especially the a series with s variant is rubbish too
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Timileyin1234:

gringrin
What is the problem of s6
I’m planning to get s6 as my second phone cos of lucky patcher
bro devil will not reason u as here dey runs out.. no try am.. the phone is hot plate.. the phone battery cant last 4 hours.. and so many ish

1 Like

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Flytime: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
KngGezy:

Hmmm the one UI is very bulky for the MTK processor.

My A10 didn't hang because its Samsungs Exxynos 7884 processor the same processor used for the A20. A10s is a Downgrade from the A10. I even learnt A10s lacks smartview that's wow
what's the function of smart view
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Flytime:
what's the function of smart view

If you have a Smart tv you can display videos, games , music,etc that's being played on your phone or laptop enabled with smartview wirelessly to your Smarttv

1 Like

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Flytime: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
KngGezy:

If you have a Smart tv you can display videos, games , music,etc that's being played on your phone or laptop enabled with smartview wirelessly to your Smarttv
does the a10 not s variant have it.
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Flytime:
does the a10 not s variant have it.

Yes but if you can afford the A10 not S variant. Its preferable you get the A20 not s variant. As it affords you fast charging, more battery life, more memory and bigger screen.

1 Like

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
KngGezy:

hmmmm what's the difference between this and screen casting?
Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Flytime: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I believe Samsung just dubbed it smart view with minor optimizations.

1 Like

Re: Having Issue With Samsung A10s by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

No difference tho

I guess that's the fancy word Samsung gave to screen casting, mirroring, smart view, etc

On my tv its cast, on my sammy its smart view

(1) (Reply)

Glo 100 Naira 1GB Night Plan, Can It Be Stacked With Normal Data Plans? / Things you need to know about Tecno Camon 15 Premier / Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.