Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian (33565 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian / Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Mjpem23(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
sterlingD:

There is something you are don't know about these top management bank staff They deal heavily in investment,they know their way around money and know how to use money to make more money both within and outside the country and also they are part of other money spinning
and earning ventures and corporate bodies

Your whatsapp number sir
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
ursullalinda:

Exactly....what was his source of income?..... as a civil servant that is outrageous.....well I'm enjoying their fight.....gandollar 1........Sanusi 0
He was the CEO of first bank for years before becoming CBN governor . .he has been a prince all his life
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lifestone:

Where did you get those figures you quoted as his salaries in First and CBN from? Maybe you are quoting Basic Salary.
For a long while SLS was a principal staff of UBA and became an Executive Director with First Bank plc before becoming the MD//CEO
SLS was never a poor or an average person. He's always had a sliver spoon in his hand.
Plus chairman of black rihno group
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by ursullalinda(f): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Actually it's 2-1.

Hahaha abeg I don run commot b4 their supporters will chop me raw

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by SarkinYarki: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

And your small brain tells you that he couldnt invest his money in other ventures....
PS. Sanusi is one of the biggest forex traders in Africa, his type dont trade $1000 or $2000 like we broke asses, a single trade can make him more that $200million and for someone who was once a CBN governor bro these people read the market like prophets....
and thats forex alone....
so stop thinking like a chicken, rich people dont spend their salary like your poor people. and the earlier you stop rating people by their salary the better for you..... some of people make 5× their salaries from businesses....

You are saying what I am saying that he is corrupt ..they used Bank forex windows to round trip for themselves ..I hope you know you are not smart ..you couldn't even see the point I was driving yet you brought fuel for my fire .. and for you information I might be richer than your Sanusi so keep quiet . You think I am miserable salary earner like you ko?
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by sizer07: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:

His salary as First Bank MD was 12 million naira a month , his salary as CBN governor 1.5 million a month so show me how he saved 250 million to buy land , remember he was eating and paying school fees oooo

Ode crack head somebody will leave a salary of 12m as First back MD and go for 1.5m salary of cbn govn. Evident of too much eba n ewedu
Tuahhhhh
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Bluffly: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
ursullalinda:

Exactly....what was his source of income?..... as a civil servant that is outrageous.....well I'm enjoying their fight.....gandollar 1........Sanusi 0
Dumbs. Did you see the purchase receipt to conclude that he bought it for 250m. Appreciated value is not same as purchase amount or do you also know what year the land was bought. First to comment generations

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by ursullalinda(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bluffly:

Dumbs. Did you see the purchase receipt to conclude that he bought it for 250m. Appreciated value is not same as purchase amount or do you also know what year the land was bought. First to comment generations

Omacha ncha
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Solsix(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:

His salary as First Bank MD was 12 million naira a month , his salary as CBN governor 1.5 million a month so show me how he saved 250 million to buy land , remember he was eating and paying school fees oooo
So did he did not have career path?? He does not have any investment that brings returns?? Mind you land appreciate fast, u don't know the value of the the land when he bought it.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by ComradeOJ(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Someone that went to school and another that did not. There would certainly be difference
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Platony(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Where did Sanusi get 250m from to own land ? grin grin please seize it Gandols

Anybody wey like dis ur comment with u, all of Una na imbeciles. angry

Ur Brain dey leak?
U dey ask how Emir of Kano,..Former Central Bank Boss take get 250m?

U're not OK !!
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Bluffly:

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by TheMostComplex1: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2019
All I wish them is luck
Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Codes151(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Where did Sanusi get 250m from to own land ? grin grin please seize it Gandols
a thief that looted the Nigerian account!!!

He actually was the first to blow whistle !

No wonder he rushed to become Emir to hide under immunity!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian by Bluffly: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2019
ursullalinda:

Omacha ncha
Same to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.