Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The 12 Commandments Of Internet Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 12 Commandments Of Internet Marketing (324 Views)

20 Commandments Of Pos Business / 6 Commandments Of Social Media Marketing / 8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Commandments Of Internet Marketing by Abukhadeejah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
[b][/b]The 12 Commandments Of Internet Marketing
[center][/center]The Unwritten Laws For Acheiving Sustainable Profit Online .....Violate Them At Your Own Risk

The 12 Unwritten Law Of Internet Marketing
Number 1 The Law Of Strategy

The law of strategy is the very Commandment of Internet Marketing. Whether
you believe it or not, until you obey this law, you are going to be a bottom
feeder in the digital marketing game.
In case you didn’t know, a bottom feeder is somebody who is feeding on
leftover and just making enough to survive. An Internet Marketing bottom
feeder is that guy/lady who is not making enough to justify the time, energy and
resources he/she is pumping into digging for internet gold. More than likely a
bottom feeder is not even making enough profits to cover his monthly
overheads in internet business.
Statistics actually show that a staggering 95% of those who claim to be internet
marketers are bottom feeders. I definitely could believe that because I was one
of those people for a couple of years. It definitely was not a pleasant place to be,
though you probably lie to yourself and your friends that you are raking in the
big bucks….

Internet Marketing Success is not a lottery that you can just hit by running
around with your mouse. It’s not something you can achieve by law of
probability by buying as many products as possible in the hopes that one day
you will ‘hit’ it. it does NOT work
Let me give you an idea about what I mean by a strategy
One of those who I consider my teacher Mr Omotoso once said about his strategy
He said his focus was on information marketing maybe let say how to lose weight, then he will later upsell by using a physical product something like the tava tea he sold.

Ronald Nzimora also said about his strategy with his new book was to give us the book for free then to upsell with his coaching class
Can you see the benefit of a strategy, it makes you focus

Here is a summary of my Teacher Dr Ope Banwo's STEP BY STEP PLAN he executed to
obey the Law of Strategy. You should study them and apply some or all of the
steps to your own niche.
The Plan is simple but very effective
• Find people who have created and launched software successfully.Understudy these successful people, buy their training products, support their launches, get close to them and learn how they do what they do
• Stop promoting or working on projects that do not directly align with the Software niche and which do not help me understand and grow as a software Netpreneur myself.
• Work on creating and launching SAS platforms over the next couple of years with technical partners who can maintain the software since I have no clue how to do that.
• Over the next 2 years, plan to get five successful SAS launches out there each year. That means on average, I would need to launch a software product every two months.
• Make sure the products I am launching are good evergreen products that
would still be selling long after the launches.
• At the end of a couple of years, I would stop launching software every 2
months and start focusing on scaling up some of the successful software I have created and launched so far

I will continue tomorrow with the other rules, if you have found value , retweet
The 12 rules can be found in a book by Dr Ope Banyo, If you need whatsapp 08098545101 It is free by the permission of the author

Re: The 12 Commandments Of Internet Marketing by Abukhadeejah(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2019
The Law Of The Niche
You don't know it now but in the next five minutes, you will realize why you haven't been making any money on the internet.

I have a very nice friend named Jack, you see jack is very hard working and studious.

About five years ago, he got an admission in a reputable university here in Nigeria to study accountancy, after a session, he heard that the money is in medicine not accountancy, he jumped ship and wrote Jamb for medicine.

You know what happened next ?

He actually got admission, I told you he was brilliant, after another session, He left medicine for engineering
Why ?
There was this guy he trusted a lot who told him after that the real gold is in engineering.

That is how he keeps jumping from one course to another.
Now let me ask you a question: " Would he ever graduate doing that?
Would he ever master a profession by jumping from one course to another?
Is he going to graduate and make money with any of that professions ?

Of course not! I am certain you would agree with me that whoever was doing
that would never graduate and would never see any money as a professional.

Right? You would also gleefully explain to me that you were sure that person
would never be successful because he did not spend enough time with any of
those courses to understand it, master it and be recognized as competent in that field

And that is the reality of most people on the internet, today it is e-commerce, tomorrow is information marketing, next week is freelancing next month is software development.

Let me ask you do you think that such a person will really be a master or guru in any of these fields.
That is rule no2
To be continued

Need the book, whatsapp 08098545101, it is free

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN) / Black Friday On Mr Ope Banwo 30 Days To $3,000 Kickoff Challenge / Learn How To Market Your Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.