Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Need Auto Finance - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Auto Finance (612 Views)

We Need Auto Section For Individual Sellers. / I Need Auto Almera Tino- Cash Ready @ 08034064708 / Can I Get Auto Finance From Any Car Dealer On This Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Auto Finance by seyigiggle: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
dd
Re: I Need Auto Finance by myrrtle(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME! I WANT TO BUY A TOYOTA HIACE BUS BETWEEN 600-700K WITH A DWON PAYMENT OF 40% AND TO BALANCE INSTALLMENTALLY WITHIN 6 MONTHS MAXIMUM. CONTACT ME ON 07039216695 OR EMAIL FUNSEYI@YAHOO.COM
God will punish you for coming to lie against me. I curse you and your happiness. until you say the truth, you'll forever live a bitter life! I've helped a lot of people start their careers and you come to tarnish my image, to what end? I curse your happiness, confess or forever live a sorrowful and miserable life
Re: I Need Auto Finance by seyigiggle: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
oga calm down and answer my questions. no need for aggression.
by the way, thank you for reminding of my humble beginning days.
myrrtle:

God will punish you for coming to lie against me. I curse you and your happiness. until you say the truth, you'll forever live a bitter life! I've helped a lot of people start their careers and you come to tarnish my image, to what end? I curse your happiness, confess or forever live a sorrowful and miserable life
Re: I Need Auto Finance by myrrtle(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
oga calm down and answer my questions. no need for aggression.
by the way, thank you for reminding of my humble beginning days.
you lied against me, tarnished my image and you say I'm aggressive. see I curse you happiness and this anger and bitterness I feel now is how your life will be till you say the truth.
Re: I Need Auto Finance by seyigiggle: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
your curses have no meaning. keep calm!! answer my questions.
is that difficult?
myrrtle:
you lied against me, tarnished my image and you say I'm aggressive. see I curse you happiness and this anger and bitterness I feel now is how your life will be till you say the truth.
Re: I Need Auto Finance by seyigiggle: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
take this matter to your thread
myrrtle:

(1) (Reply)

Nice & Very Clean Registered '96 Toyota Camry Le ( Aka Orobo ) - N620k / 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5s Model Best Price / Presenting:millenium ''maza Millenia'' Fresh&clean For N630k Flat+pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.