Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs (4994 Views)

Job Of Hostess/ushers In Nigeria Weddings And Events / Event Mangers, Decorators And Ushers In Abuja / Event Ushers Wanted ( Lagos / Ib & Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hello,

If you are having an event in Ibadan or anywhere near, Sapphire Ushers are at your service.

They are well trained ladies from the University of Ibadan that offer excellent ushering services at events and parties.
They have extensive experience in ushering and supervising at parties to ensure your guests are well taken care of.
Re: Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by princessrolan: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
A hot and classy ushering group is about to storm the city of Ibadan. The recruitment of beautiful and elegant young ladies for STAR MAIDENS is about to commence. Contact us today if you are interested in being a star maiden of our time. Bb pin;24cdcffa. Phone number; 08030408849. Our ultimate pleasure is to give your event the unique, colourful, and perfect decorum it needs to be successful. Ibadan girls, stand up for your right! Your time is NOW!
Re: Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by princessrolan: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Call STAR MAIDENS PROTOCOLS AND USHERING SERVICES for your events. we are professional ushers whose pleasure is to make your event a colourful and a memorable one. we promise to give your event the perfect decorum it needs to be the best in town. our ushers are from different universities in Nigeria. Beautiful lady ushers for events and protocols. weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, burial ceremonies, seminals, public lectures, inaugural lectures and all kinds of events. We are always at your service. Call 08030408849. Pin- 24cdcffa
Re: Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by January24: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2015
I have interest in ushering job.07033156291.my mail olufunmilayoagatha@gmail.com.
Re: Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by Haryanphe(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
I also need part time job as an usher. My no: ************ Thanks
Re: Event Ushers In Ibadan And Environs by beautycoffee(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2018
I am interested in working as an usher. my contact is 08164067998

(1) (Reply)

Events Hall Decoration At Affordable Prices / Award Plaque Scrolls / Grill/barbeque/ BBQ In Ede Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.