Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery (23021 Views)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Tottenham Hotspur Sack Coach, Nuno Espírito Santo / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by ogbiwa: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Nuno Espirito Santo is the leading candidate to be Arsenal's next manager

Unai Emery's future is under scrutiny after a poor start to the season

His position is being considered on a game-by-game basis by the board

Raul Sanllehi has a long-standing relationship with Nuno's agent Jorge Mendes.

The future of Gunners boss Unai Emery is under scrutiny after the club's poor start to the season.

The Spaniard's position is being considered on a game-by-game basis, and head of football Raul Sanllehi has a long-standing relationship with Nuno's agent Jorge Mendes.

Mauricio Pochettino has been linked with a move across north London after leaving Tottenham.

But Nuno has impressed the Arsenal hierarchy with the job he has done at Wolves.

The 45-year-old Portuguese manager led Wolves to the Championship title two years ago and his enterprising side finished seventh in the Premier League last season.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7729043/Arsenal-set-sights-Wolves-boss-Nuno-Espirito-Santo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Lynx001: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Even if na siasia i no mind. Make emery comot

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by YorubaPrince: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Anything but, Emery! cool I'd prefer Arteta tho...

32 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by psychologist(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Nuno ke

Quick pool

Like for pochettino
Share for nuno

95 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by 1kbusiness: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Potchettino will be the better fit. I believe Arsenal would go for someone that can stabilize the team. Can't wait to have him back in the premier league

You can also get your December 1st Post look like this.

Price has not changed. Start Sending in your messages today

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Raymondreigns(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2019

If this guy isn’t sacked don’t bring arsenal news to the front desk !!!
I’m an Arsenal fan do not wash our dirty laundry outside!!!
A good coach is best for us not another average coach that hasn’t managed a big team or runs on luck undecided lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by yjgm(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Arsenal woes will continue even after Unai. There problem lies in the structure, buying of players and the expectations of the board. A club that is satisfied with finishing in the top four not competing for the championship.

15 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Renforce: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Not pochettino?? grin that'd have been quite ironical sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Another coach after Wenger already?!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by sweetonugbu: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Anybody but emery
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Roozzaay(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Unambitious club, we were expecting something big after Arsene until they brought in Unai, now it's Nuno again not Allegri or Pochettino

1 Like

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by frubben(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2019
We no need am abeg. Which kind nino. Mtweeeee

At least win Emery win or draw is sure for ticket lovers like me

1 Like

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by momodub: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Nice
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Godfullsam(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Die hard gunnerz lets gather here...

Like if you are an arsenal

17 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by kwalangida1: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2019
another mediocre coach

and Pochetinno is free
Arsenal na small club sha
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by marvin906(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2019
I doubt wolves we let go of him this early..
buh why does arsenal love mediocrity self

1 Like

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by slaypapa: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2019
Another unproven coach
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2019
It's all rumors. I don't see Emery getting sacked until the end of the season when Arteta, Allegri or present Ajax coach will take over
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by saasala(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Nuno Espi what?

Arsenal is such a joke of a club

Your mates are signing Mourinho, you are signing Nunu rubbish when you can just quickly give Pochettinho a contract.
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2019
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME. I JUST WANT EMERY SACKED!
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by bluefilm: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Looks like it's now Arse-anal's time to suffer the Man U-Alex Ferguson debacle!

Arse-anal will now continue to hire and fire managers until thy kingdom come!

That is the curse for allowing a manager to serve for a very long time!

It's really a pity.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by Thebwoy: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Arsenal fans sef

So Nuno should quit managing a club that is performing better than arsenal to join arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by VulgarLee(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Assnal and my Man U should calm down and restructure like Liverpool else they story will be like Aston villa, Blackburn rovers and others wen see top 4 and UCL years back but now no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2019
fake rumours..#emeryout#
Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2019
arsenal started having problems since the time that true arsenal.board members sold their shares to a business man like kroenke!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by MrBONE2(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2019
post=84401065:
Another coach after Wenger already?!

Welcome Back to Da House our SiSi, We really missed you grin

For those angry Mods that Ban you, Great One of KiVuKi Land is watching them grin

Re: Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery by kunmiiii: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2019
This is likely the worst Arsenal side and play I've seen in a decade.
#EmeryOut...Nuno in.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zaidu Sanusi Helps Porto Beat Benfica, Clinch Record Portuguese Super Cup Title / Super Eagles Sing Praises To God After Winning 2-0 Against Liberia: Pics & Video / 'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.