Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Urgent!!! Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test (218 Views)

Nigerian Army DSSC & Navy Aptitude Past Question And Answers / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test by WishfulProtege: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning, please, recently, I submitted an application alongside a friend for the Nigerian Navy recruitment, but during the application stage, neither me nor my friend application form print out was printed with the intention of printing it at a later date since we could not get any Business Centre close enough to file the application online, hence, we resort to using the phone which was successful but surprisingly, my friend got an invite already just yesterday night but there was no way to print out the form any longer and this form still has to be signed by various people before taking it to write the aptitude test. All he had now is just his application number which he copied from the shortlist declared publicly.

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure Your Facebook Profile Doesn’t Cost You A Job / Help / Free Fumigation / Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.