Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) (17344 Views)

Military Denies Responsibility For Retaliatory Attack On Delta Community / Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Editorialtimes: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Editorial Times | Abuja

Mrs. Salome Ache met an ill fated incident that took her life. She was very active in the electioneering campaigns, exercised her civic right by voting. Then the whole stress took a toll on her body. She decided to rest and while asleep, thugs invaded her house. They set the house ablaze and prevented her from escaping the fire by blocking all exits while shooting sporadically at her.

She was heard according to an eyewitness, shouting and crying for help in agony as the fire devoured her.

She eventually lost the war and lost the battle, she died. The fire consumed her body.

A senator from representing Kogi under the APC has reacted.

He said: “I want to commend the mover of the last motion in respect of electoral violence in Kogi and in particular the woman in question.

“I want to say it here that, that woman only happened to be a victim of circumstance, she was a very peace-loving woman but the attack on her was retaliatory.

“The attack was an attack on APC when Yahaya Bello was declared a winner. Two people almost died, they are on danger list in the hospital arising from that attack.

“It was a retaliatory attack on PDP and unfortunately she became the victim very painful.”

The lawmaker, however, called for legislation that would check electoral violence in Nigeria, adding that violence was an unfortunate development in elections.

He revealed how he almost lost his life due to violence in the guber polls.

“Going forward, I want to believe there is an urgent need for laws against election violence in Nigeria. Bill’s that will put in place various deterrent measures against election violence in Nigeria.

“I almost lost my life during the election, some people are on danger list, one person died yesterday as a result of the violence and similar violence happened at various locations in Bayelsa State.

“I want to propose that way forward there should be sanctions that should act as deterrent to occurrence of any form of violence, before, during and after any election.”

Meanwhile, James Manager, representing Delta South Senatorial District, condemned the heinous act, insisting that the burning of the PDP Women Leader was an act taken too far.

Manager insisted: “The death of the Kogi Women Leader was most unfortunate and I condemn it for every reason I condemn it.

“Whether it is retaliatory or whatever that must never happen. I want to agree with the President that those who perpetrated that dastardly act must be fished out and if they have been arrested as reported in the media they must be paraded for everybody to see,

“This one must not be swept under the carpet. For a woman to be burnt to ashes I think it is an abomination.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGQiuOAtRY?t=22

http://www.editorialtimes.com/sen-echocho-defends-killers-of-pdp-women-leader/

1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
And you think you can ever think rationally when you're a member of the coven called APC? Their trademark is always sorrow, tears and blood.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by aolawale025: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Pathetic coming from a senator

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2019
That lost dog won't come here and tell his blood loving darling daddy to stop shedding innocent blood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by BlackfireX: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Mannabbq ,sarrki and other zombies, what do you have to say?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by takehsodkjd: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
okay oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Do politics at your own discrement....now that she has died a very painful death... Did it affect even a local government in kogi State?

So use Ya brain

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by ctleurocollege: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Idiotic criminal

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by tommykiwi(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Just listen to a senator that is suppose to represent the people.

Nigeria is truly a Zoo..

13 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by YorubaPrince: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Nigerian politics have gone to dogs and terrorists who drive joy in brutal killings.

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
The attack was an attack on APC when Yahaya Bello was declared a winner. Two people almost died, they are on danger list in the hospital arising from that attack.
It was a retaliatory attack on PDP and unfortunately she became the victim very painful.”

PDP and violence . na dem bring all these killing to our country. they just wasted the life of this woman for nothing. they almost killed the APC members and ran into this woman's house cos they know she will protect them. she for don pursue dem commot immediately. sad
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Evidence to that or is he just assuming his imaginations. Also wud that make it’s permissible and ok? We need to be careful how we support criminals and crimes.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by superlanny(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
even as much as i would type RIP, that's the game she choose to dabble in, politics in Nigeria, is a game of corruption, violence, malice, hate and selfishness, she knew quite well what she put her hands into, the mistake she made was, letting her guard down, the first rule of the streets is never to be caught sleeping, niggers envy, hate and despise you and they are always watching,waiting for when you make a mistake and then they pounce.
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Jungle built by Hausa/ Fulani and Yoruba called nigeria were life is valueless smh.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by SOPWriter: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Electoral violence, without excluding insecurity are part of the issues that should be solved urgently. Hopefully, one day, just one day, those in the "agbada and red cap" will appreciate and value the citizens that they reign upon.

Josh Writing Services
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by itsme01: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
evil
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by QuickStandard: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
I don't even know what to say.
But instead of wasting the space, let me hustle here.
Do you have used inverter batteries?
Used, scrapped, condemned or nonfunctional?
you can sell them for cool cash at quick standard today.

At QSS We buy any size/brand, and we can pick up from any region in Nigeria.
call or WhatsApp us today on

Also get your uninterrupted power supply at pocket friendly price.
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by mosho2good: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
I love this analogy!

You are holding a cup of coffee when someone comes along and bumps into you or shakes your arm, making you spill your coffee everywhere.

Why did you spill the coffee?

"Because someone bumped into me!!!"

Wrong answer.

You spilled the coffee because there was coffee in your cup.

Had there been tea in the cup, you would have spilled tea.

*Whatever is inside the cup is what will spill out.*

Therefore, when life comes along and shakes you (which WILL happen), whatever is inside you will come out. It's easy to fake it, until you get rattled.

*So we have to ask ourselves... “what's in my cup?"*

When life gets tough, what spills over?

Joy, gratefulness, peace and humility?

Anger, bitterness, harsh words and reactions?

Life provides the cup, YOU choose how to fill it.

Today let's work towards filling our cups with gratitude, forgiveness, joy, words of affirmation; and kindness, gentleness and love for others.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by oostin: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
I believe it was actually the Police who first stated that it was a retaliatory attack. They said they discerned that from their preliminary investigation.
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Jduln: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
LET US BE IN TOUCH TODAY IF YOU WANT A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR IDEA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10636182_3dysdydtooodhdyhdgdgtftt_png63cdf3bfcc931142b68049ca22fc68b4
CLICK HERE-GIVE US A CHANCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Kogi, you need prayers for forgiveness. This state (Kogi) is too backward in almost all area of life. Shame on you ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by peteradamu: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
very useless speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by VillagePipu: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Please, no one should blame us for what is happening in Kogi. They are the ones doing themselves.
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Successlane: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2019
aolawale025:
Pathetic coming from a senator

Did the senator justify the attack on the woman?

Please, read what the senator said again, this time, SLOWLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Tectono: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
This is a lie from the pit of hell. It was a planned assassination!!! Are you willing to make 200% profit from buying very cheap plots of land at Ibeju Lekki and reselling? Click on the links on my signature for details.
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by BrainBox4N(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
So sad cry

Three more days to go...

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Maxwelltf: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2019
I hope in the nearest Future the Senate can pass some favorable Bills.
God bless ��
Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by MNDY(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Echocho is a betrayer of Igala people and doom awaits him for letting the Igala people down so badly. Following and running errands for an outsider Ebira governor young enough to be his third younger brother and selling his own Igala people out.

You and Edward are a disgrace. Torturing your own people because of an Ebira boy. Echocho, for keeping silent when your own fellow Igala and highly respected man DSP Ejeh Abutu was being humiliated by Edward (all for Bello), the blood of Inikpi will fight you both and every other person involved in bringing the Igala name to disrepute.

Edward and Ahmed Attah, the collaboration you are making to deprive workers and pensioners of their money in Kogi East (your own people) and in the state at large will be rewarded with God's wrath if not now later in the future as long as you are alive.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) by Bradmaxx: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC / NNPC Begins Oil Production In Madu Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.