Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Dirty Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Dirty Water (213 Views)

The Dirty Water Supplied By The Plateau State Waterboard / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dirty Water by Ikhaz95(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Hey Fellow nairalanders grin
Clean water means Clean Life and also a healthy style.

Sometimes ago, I was at the middle of something crazy.
I meant, having to drink water and didn't bother to check.
I actually have drank it when I discovered something running and tickling down my throat
Hell NO! It's not happening again.

I live in Lekki, the water there tho may run well but are not clean enough for consumption.
Daddy made extra efforts to ensure we all use the water from the existing Borehole but the water contains so much of the Zinc and also bacteria TNTC (Too numerous to count) Four years after an uncle came and experience something worse so he introduced a company that deals with Water Sourcing and Management ( Facilities in General tho) they came... Did several tests, even took our water sample to the Lab, two weeks after they sent in a Proposal to dad and a Month after we had a mini treatment plant in the house.

Today we can boast of a better water supply, tasteless and odourless.

Avalanche Koncept made it true.
I do not need a lamp before I sip cool cool

Head Office is at Ikeja with branches all across.

(1) (Reply)

Rida Bitter The Nature Marvel / Pain Killer. / Top 8 Tips To Overcome Depression In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.