Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light (38201 Views)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Born2Breed(f): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Baba pull trouser and the woman hear rape she quickly release the wire.

You for hold on to the wire and let baba wire you with him own wire.

grin grin grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
You need to be mad in this country

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Made4naijaceo(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Watch full video
Click Here

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Listen to the video well, he said he lost his son in that process or something like that,very painful

58 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by ctleurocollege: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin Baba ti ya were

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Oblongata: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
The lady drop the wire one time grin

Frustrated people everywhere....

That was how I was driving past gate in Ibadan when some random okada guy parked my car down, he said I almost hit him a while ago at challenge, dude spent half of his day trailing me grin

I couldn’t even remember the incident that took place at challenge but I realized people are frustrated, I just gave him 5hundy and said ‘pele aburo’, the mumu even bent down to say thank you...

Frustrated people everywhere I tell you angry

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by amiibaby(f): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okay what does hope to achieve

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by johnkay1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eyaa

We will get it right one day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by sotall(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
this should be Lagos

a city with world Highest rate of well dressed mad people assembled from different 6 geopolitical zones !!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by superlanny(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why are we all acting as if we are not all mad angry to be a man in this era is not easy, thumbs up to all legit hustlers out there, NEPA and it's affiliates are vampires, because the way they bill people is just amazing, upon 50% of darkness all Tru the month, they will still bring their crazy bill, it can make any composed person to lose it, let them distribute pre paid meters fast.

4 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by itsme01: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
undecided

mental health issues, fustration made him lose his diginity and human ego

6 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Madness
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by nnanyereugo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
So sad
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by directonpc(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow!
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by meum: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Originality007: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
frustrated people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Authoreety: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
D guy wan give problem, wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by ridwan006(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Africans and primitive mentality... We are a true definition of animals

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Samnavy: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na only naija you go see all this
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by bigfish3k: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
instead of them to give pre paid meters to stop all these analog method of climbing poles.
but NO, they wouldnt because of their corrupt practices

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Bustincole(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nepa... The surest yahoo organization in vogue

weda u use light or not u must pay

even yahoo no make money pass dem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by lizdammy: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
NEPA!
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by Gracespecial101(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light by ursullalinda(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Prostitute Flees With Customer’s Laptop, Phones, N72,000 After Sex In Abuja / Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.