Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking (202 Views)

I’ll Stop Drinking from Sachet Water After Seeing This / Man's Skin Turns Yellow After Drinking And Smoking For Over 30 Years (photos) / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!

This is a serious topic and should not be taken for a joke

I've been drinking and smoking since 1999 till date. There's no day that passes that I don't drink nor smoke. Now that I'm 40 it's time I quit these harmful habits completely. I've tried many methods but none has worked. I've seen people die of cancer caused by these habits yet it didn't moved me. Doctors have given some things that didn't work in any way. I have done everything my mind told me to do and they didn't work.

I love my family and I want to be alive for them all. Don't want my 5 kids to suffer because of my stupid lifestyle. Also don't want my wife to cry because of me. My parents love me so much and I don't want to die before them. I love Nigeria and it's drama, I dont want to miss any episode. I still want to be alive to read funny comments on Nairaland, twitter and Instagram.

I need advice ONLY from those matured minds who were once into these habits. How did you do it? Please, tell me oh na beg I dey.

Lalasticalala, kindly move to the promise land and save a soul.
Re: How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking by sweetonugbu: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Stop
Re: How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Something must kill a man. At least you live a more interesting life than many folks out there.
Re: How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking by kestolove95(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
You drink and smoke you die, you don't drink and smoke you die..so drink and smoke bro cox dix life is one make use of it, enjoy it to d fullest.
Re: How Can I Stop Drinking And Smoking by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Which kind unserious people full nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

These Health Benefits Of Cucumber Will Make You Look For It Everyday / In Just 5 Minutes Lightening Dark Underarm Challenge / Sexual Dysfunction Treatment & Others At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.