Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank (2917 Views)

Building Of A Septic/soakaway In 13 Days - Photos / Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan / Appropriate Size Of Septic Tank And Soakaway Pit (2) (3) (4)

These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
These are just a few good reasons you SHOULDN'T USE THE SEPTIC TANK. People are already dismantling their septic tanks for the Bio Digester Toilet.

Call us today to Install one for you.

Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Spin360: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
What are the advantages of using a biodigester toilet?

How much will it cost to make a simple one like the one in the picture?

Convince me and I'll have two done on my site
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
The advantages of Bio Digester Toilet over the conventional septic tank system are too evident in that it effectively takes off all challenges that are associated with the septic tank. Issues of excreta evacuation, offensive smell, digging of manhole, flies and crokroaches, contamination of groundwater etc. With this system installed, all the problems mentioned would have been settled... People are already abandoning their septic tank for it.

P.S the picture above isn't it. That is a manhole. This system doesn't require a manhole.

@spin360
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spin360:
What are the advantages of using a biodigester toilet?

How much will it cost to make a simple one like the one in the picture?

Convince me and I'll have two done on my site
This is a picture of a completed job, sir

Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by obiekunie2: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
This is a picture of a completed job, sir

bros no vexoo! but you are a terrible marketer! very terrible marketer wallahi!

based on your empty write ups,how can you instantly assume that i know what biodigester or whatever you call it stand for!

now i dont even know weda the digester is mounted on top of the roof (since you said septic tank is not good) or is it still buried in the ground!

for heaven sake start by explaining to us what this product you have is all about!

tell us how it works, how it is installed, tell us about the longevity bc septic tanks that we know last for ages, show us diagrams and pictures and give us good reasons why we should dismantle our septic tank and install this your own!

the way you are sounding self its very clear even you dont know much about the product you are marketing!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
bros, no be fight na.

just let me know where you aren't cleared about.

First of all, the system is an integrated waste management one. It treats and manages human waste and wastewater by converting waste to manure and wastewater into reuse. The system is installed in the ground or on ground surface. However, the hole wouldn't be as deep as of the septic tank. Once the system is installed, it does last for about 20years or more depending on how it's being used. The advantages of this system is that one no longer needs to call trucks to come evacuate excreta. It doesn't smell at all, and it's low cost.

@obiekunie2

Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Good mornin
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by adiosgracias(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
How much for you install
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
adiosgracias:
How much for you install
a couple of considerations are considered before we arrived at a cost, sir.

Like how many toilets the system will serve, the condition of the ground, dry or waterlogged and location
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Good morning
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by josite: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Biodigesterexpa:
a couple of considerations are considered before we arrived at a cost, sir.

Like how many toilets the system will serve, the condition of the ground, dry or waterlogged and location
you are really a bad marketer like someone graciously pointed out to u.u should come out with the price of installation in a normal duplex of about 5/6 toilet and the prices of different common scenarios.
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
josite:

you are really a bad marketer like someone graciously pointed out to u.u should come out with the price of installation in a normal duplex of about 5/6 toilet and the prices of different common scenarios.
Thanks for your observation, sir. However, I think it's important I state here that I'm not reluctant in putting up the cost of installation here but, like I pointed out earlier, some considerations are considered first of all before we arrive at a cost.

The soil/condition of the land
The location of installation
The size of facility/number of toilet seat etc.

These are what we consider, sir.
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Every other things being equal, like:

Dry land
Lagos
Private residence

The standard size is the smallest and it take 1 to 7 toilet seat

The double size can take 1 to 12 toilet seat

Standard size is 250k cost includes materials and labour no hidden charges

The double size is 300k cost includes materials and labour.

That's the cost, sir.
@Josite[b][/b]
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good evening
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Good morning
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2019
hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Good morning
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good evening
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
We offer nationwide service
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Good morning
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
The bio Digester toilet doesn't smell
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
use the bio digester system
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2019
hello
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2019
call us now
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
go the bio digester way
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
good afternoon
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
adopt the bio digester toilet
Re: These Are Some Of The Reasons You Shouldn't Use A Septic Tank by Biodigesterexpa(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
adopt the bio digester

75plots Directly On Monastry Road Behind The Shoprite Lekki / URGENT SALE:LAND @ ATUNRASE,TINUBU,MAGODO PHASE 1 ESTATES.08186161605 / NEW Magodo--Isheri North! Pay as low as N150K Monthly!