Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Kudos, Ondo State Governor Akeredolu San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos, Ondo State Governor Akeredolu San (277 Views)

PHOTOS: Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, Inspects / The Ondo State Gov.rotimi Akeredolu SAN, Is Back To Office. / Photos: Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, At The La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos, Ondo State Governor Akeredolu San by adebayoabiola: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Written by one of the unrepented critics of Aketi

Let me start with the quote of the legendary Napoleon Hill who said, "never let an opportunity pass to say a kind and encouraging word to or about somebody. Praise good regardless of who did it."

It is on this note that I want to commend the efforts of the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu(SAN), as he tries to put smiles on the faces of the people of some areas in the state.

The whole world knows that I am an unrepentant critic of the incumbent Governor of Ondo State. But borrowing from the immortal aphorism of Napoleon Hill, it is not out of place to praise the Governor whenever the need arises.

Recently, i was at Idanre garage area, I saw the kind of road construction that was going on there and I was so impressed. While still commending the government for that, i was marveled to see yet another massive road construction going on right now close to my neighborhood. This road in question starts from 'Signatures' - a popular night club at Alagbaka, through the Federal High Court, to the Police Headquarters, Alagbaka, Akure.

In my curiosity, I took a closer look at the road, the drainages on both sides of the road are so beautiful and solid. Even the design of the roads is so unique and beautiful. There is no doubt that when these roads are completed, they will easily rank among the most beautiful roads in the South West.

The most interesting thing about these beautiful roads under construction is the inclusion of all the adjoining roads that link them. These roads are a beauty to behold and exceptional in designs.

I challenge anyone in doubt to go to the aforementioned areas to confirm the massively beautiful works going on there.

Even though, the roads and some other roads may have been awarded by the immediate past government, kudos must go to Governor Akeredolu for the redesigns, the will and determination to construct them.
I also congratulate the good people of the affected areas for witnessing these fantastic developments.

May I also use this opportunity to passionately implore Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to extend this kind gesture to our area which road is in a deplorable condition. While one of the said roads under construction links the Police Headquarters, Alagbaka, Akure, ours is directly at the back of same Police Headquarters. This is the road going from the Royal Birds Hotels, Alagbaka through to the poultry and straight down. The road is so deplorable that we, the residents in and around the area have to frequently visit our mechanic workshops to fix the damage to our vehicles, resulting from the pathetic condition of this road.
This very road which had been awarded and constructed from the said Royal Birds Hotel’s end at Alagbaka, terminates at a gully not far from the back of the Police headquarters, leaving the longer stretch of it unattended to. It is to be noted that this road goes straight down to Oba Ile, extending straight down to the airport.

When constructed, the road will relieve the people of the area of the hardship and nightmares foisted on them by its poor condition. In addition, it will certainly go a long way to open up the area and engender monumental development.

Once again, I heartily congratulate the Governor on these laudable feats, while also urging his administration to come over to Macedonia and help our neighborhood as earlier requested herein.

Thank you sir.
Sunday Menukuro

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Restricts VIOs From Morning Operation, Gives Reason / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Elections / Buhari in closed-door meeting with APC Governors in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.