Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 (40011 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
blackboy:
Rape is a crime being committed in all levels and must be serious tackles before it becomes a menace.
But those in power want capital punishment for hate speech. Misplaced priorities.

May God heal you fully dear.

1 Like

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Here’s one
Raydos:
Abeg enough of this shit!!

Some people are now doing this thing for fame now

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another one
Bigiyo:
Abeggi...
Everywhere rape..
They will just come online and write one kind essay to make the male child looks like a bad creature

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let’s pretend we don’t know this is a common occurrence in our communities.

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
cococandy:
Another one
i lie??
All what she typed might be a lie
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by kingjrofficial(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Audio rape

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by iso604: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
My pastor wife and daughter used to rape me when I was 8 years and half

Now that I'm big we need to finish the raping things

I don't want to call names
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by BilltheDON(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
So sad

Check in for your plain and pattern, senator materials
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by gazilion: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mandubekus:
Quite pathetic. I have been a rape victim. From my cousin sister. I was 7 then. This happened for like 3 years. Ever since then, I became a dog.
Sometimes, I do ask God, Since He knew I would be involved in this mess , why did he created me? Why didn't he allowed me to die, immediately I was born. I have really suffered because of my childhood sexual experience. I thought, I was possessed, but when I hear stories of some people, it always gives me a second thought. I think why I'm having sex 'anyhow' now is because of my childhood experience. It is very BAD to experience sex as a kid. Very Very Bad. It can lead you to so many abominations. It has really ruined my life. I thank God for everything sha. But Up till now, I am still battling on how to stop it... even with minors. What a regrettable life, I have found my self into. I have prayed and fasted for this, but to no avail. Sex at a tender age, is Very dangerous. But I have faith in God, that every thing gonna be fine. hmm...

It is not too late brother. Please go for deliverance!! God will deliver every sincere seeker. I feel for you really.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by SolarHub(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by NoraPibowei(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
I also got raped age 17,I can never forget that day I thought I was going to die the blow I recieved on my face from the man I called an uncle eh,thank God for life

1 Like

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Estellie: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Raydos:
Abeg enough of this shit!!

Some people are now doing this thing for fame now
See this nincompoop. U go born one day...

I keep telling Naija parents. Protect your children oo!! The boy child and the girl child.

These stories may seem ridiculous but they are true and you'll not believe the things that happen to children in the society.
Lots of kids are going through this stuff. I know it and it hurts me when I see a little innocent face and imagine that one insane uncle may be doing one to two things to this little child.. Just look at her when she was eight. So innocent and tiny..

Establish a good relationship with your child. Nor be all the time you go dey beat beat pikin. make dey nor begin see you as devil. Your children should respect you and be close to you enough to tell you anything, ANYTHING..

Protect your children. Be very very vigilant. Shine your eyes o. People dey this world oo!!!.

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Estellie: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
NoraPibowei:
I also got raped age 17,I can never forget that day I thought I was going to die the blow I recieved on my face from the man I called an uncle eh,thank God for life
Did you tell your parents?

Sorry..
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Qoko: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mokason28:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Rape is slowly becoming a menace in Nigeria
So sad some men are animals. Sex is one of the cheapest commodity in most part of Nigeria, I sincerely wonder wat will attract a sane man to a minor
Rape cases has drastically gone down, most of the cases are old cases of 10 to 30 years ago, we can't compare the level of rape cases in 2019 with 1999, the margin is too much. I think we are more enlightened in last 5 years.
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Mandubekus: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
gazilion:

It is not too late brother. Please go for deliverance!! God will deliver every sincere seeker. I feel for you really.
Thank you very much for your understanding. God bless you. I will adhere to your kind advice.
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by NoraPibowei(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Estellie:
Did you tell your parents?

Sorry..
I told her,and she cried seriously she was ready to commit murder,I can never forget that day.

1 Like

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by BotherMleeper(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
8 is the magical number

Everyday girl I met claimed to have been raped when she was 8
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by TRIGITIS: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Carlyboi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
We have got loads of beasts and stark animals inhabiting human body if her story is anything to go by so that old fool still had the energy to rape a stabbed and bleeding teenage girl was he even the fun in that?Nigeria has always had it’s own share of psychopaths tho social media these days is just unearthing them making us aware and to the first idiot the paedophile even a 10yr old boy shouldn’t feel sexually towards that chubby girl in the pic not to talk of an adult such fools deserves at least 90 yrs in jail without parole or 15 years after being castrated and violent rapists deserve same treatments such fools don’t deserve to live among same humans afterall
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
blackboy:
Rape is a crime being committed in all levels and must be serious tackles before it becomes a menace.

Rape is already a menace in Nigeria
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Adufeamos: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is a gud script wit bitter experience. May God heal u completely. Meanwhile.... sb shud giv ds film/script a title
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by webngnews: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by lebete3000: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
angelEmade:
men...why nau?

When una sef go dey carry tótó run for men... cheesy
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Darkgini: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
If you're a parent reading this, even if you do not have time to stay with your female child, they say a lot from their body language. Listen to their body language.

2 Likes

Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
i dont trust this kind of stories anymore its like some of the girls that got raped are proud of it these days. whats the essence of telling us something that happened years ago? we cannot change the past
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
kiss kiss

MEN ARE CONTROLLED NOT BY THEIR BRAIN BUT DICKS undecided
are u a real olosho
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
kiss kiss

MEN ARE CONTROLLED NOT BY THEIR BRAIN BUT DICKS undecided
what about u that dont have a brain if you have a brain u wouldnt have accused all men for being rapers
Re: PrettyMaa: How I Was Raped At Age Of 8 by Mhizdew: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Reading some comments here I just get upset, are they writing it for likes or that's really what they want to comment. If you in any way support rape that your lovely daughter will be raped. Then you will know how good your daughter is in cooking up lies since any girl that tries to come forward with her story is labeled a liar. If all the minors raped come forward then you will be shocked at the number of monsters we have as men. But then l'm not surprised cos these comments are coming from people whose fathers are rapist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Dresses In Police Uniform Robbed Bank Customers (photo) / Prophet Collects N70m, 3 Houses, Cars To Cure Woman’s Fibroids (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.