Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) (4811 Views)

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags / Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O / NBA Yahoo Boy Mocks Davido - You Are Broke, I Will Credit You With $200M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by chrysora: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Regardless of the struggle back then Davido was indeed still handsome.

Photo speaks

https://www.chrysora.com/2019/11/27/childish-photos-of-davido-you-are-yet-to-seephoto/

1 Like

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by angelEmade: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
lol...those days without chioma
Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by donbachi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
leave am...nobody know him 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Bonebreaker(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Which struggle undecided

3 Likes

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
But wait fess..
Which time did he struggle??

1 Like

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who uses flat plate to drink garri?

Struggle ko strangle ni

4 Likes

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Tobinrobin(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Childish pictures or Throwback pictures? Haba this one weak me o

4 Likes

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by oneman2k7: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
When I they im age, I eat garri with nothing or with salt.
If I want to really enjoy it, I will use unripe pepper drink am

1 Like

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Just say you want to end the speculation on Davido drinking garrI or not.Anyway where is lovely Chioma biko give him akpu and ofe owerri today,before another speculation starts

1 Like

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Treepower2000: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
It's supposed to be childhood photos. You see what sorting dey cause for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by chuckdelis: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Me sef wonder, English dey suffer here.
Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by tobby20: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bigiyo:
But wait fess..
Which time did he struggle??
U see am too, i tire o
Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by kokoA(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Very childish struggle indeed..
Re: Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) by Sabby1(m): 1:59am On Nov 28, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who uses flat plate to drink garri?
Struggle ko strangle ni
I wonder oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Genevieve Half Boob Outside. / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Rocks A Chanel Lego Clutch Bag / REVEALED! Why Wizkid And Davido Are Fighting [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.