Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Urgent Need(laptop) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Need(laptop) (733 Views)

I Need Laptop Recommendations / I Need Laptop For Programming And Heavy Video Editing. / I Need Laptop Skin & Screen Protector Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need(laptop) by fairy88: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello all
A friend needs a mini hp laptop,long lasting battery,4 or 6gb
For 20k, around Ajah..

If you have any, please post with the specifications, please no insult.
Pm me
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Awoof kee u dere. angry..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by udemzyudex(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
The highest you will see for mini is 2gb RAM /120gb and you can't get a mini for #20k unless you're buying from an end user.

Budget #25-27k

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by fairy88: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=Miniso post=84416919]Awoof kee u dere. angry.. [/q
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by fairy88: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:
The highest you will see for mini is 2gb RAM /120gb and you can't get a mini for #20k unless you're buying from an end user.

Budget #25-27k
Thank you dear, drop your contact, or you send me a pm, two people needs it urgently.thanks
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
fairy88:

Awoof kee your generation, jobless fool, come let me send you the 17k,so you can help your jobless, miserable, unfortunate, dumb self...
Must you comment? Idiot, some one has gotten laptop here for 17k, and it's working perfectly..the laptops you stole, have they bought it? no, you are still carrying your miserable life up-and-down..
you are a miserable thief, looking for a laptop of 17k,u can't even afford a good laptop for yur self and u want to dash me 17k Oga help yur poor life first..for yur information i repaired and sold it 45k u really can't afford dat..
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by fairy88: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Miniso:
you are a miserable thief, looking for a laptop of 17k,u can't even afford a good laptop for yur self and u want to dash me 17k Oga help yur poor life first..for yur information i repaired and sold it 45k u really can't afford dat..
Hahahahahahaha send your account details let me help your poor life, ole,you steal laptops repair and sell, nobi computer village you dey? Certified theif I know you personal, don't let me expose you here
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
fairy88:

Hahahahahahaha send your account details let me help your poor life, ole,you steal laptops repair and sell, nobi computer village you dey? Certified theif I know you personal, don't let me expose you here
yur a low life man...add the 17k u intend dashing me to yur 17k and get yur self a manageable laptop...
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
fairy88:

Thank you dear, drop your contact, or you send me a pm, two people needs it urgently.thanks

You can actually get a laptop for #17-#20k depending on the seller and the model but most mini goes for above that price.

I don't have mini laptop or laptop price of that range but there is a guy here on nairaland you can contact him innobarca,he sells laptop at cheap price.
Re: Urgent Need(laptop) by fairy88: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

You can actually get a laptop for #17-#20k depending on the seller and the model but most mini goes for above that price.

I don't have mini laptop or laptop price of that range but there is a guy here on nairaland you can contact him innobarca,he sells laptop at cheap price.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Asus Mini Laptops for Sale / Fujitsu Scanners Batteries And Printers Discounted Sales / Super Clean Uk Used Core i7 Dell Inspirion 15 | 7th- Gen | 1tb/8gb ❌❌❌Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.