Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ado Poly Lecturer Rejoices With Finalists As They Signed-out In Style(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ado Poly Lecturer Rejoices With Finalists As They Signed-out In Style(photos) (304 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ado Poly Lecturer Rejoices With Finalists As They Signed-out In Style(photos) by Honbright(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
The outgoing students painted their dresses with different colors and inscriptions such as 'NYSC is calling', 'Bye-Bye FPA', 'No More Lecture', 'Living low life is over', 'No more test', 'No more Ijan', 'No More Night Class' among others, VAM News reports.

It was gathered that some students came prepared in exotic cars to display their wealth in celebration of their final exams.

Fellow students could be seen pumping Champagne, Exotic wine to catch a portion of the raining money, in a picture obtained by VAM correspondent.

Some demonstrated with facial makeup and poises signifying the completion of their studies at the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, as they walked out of Examination halls.

Departments such as Accountancy dept, faculty of Engineering, Environmental, Science among others...

Comrade Tobi H. Optimistic, a graduating student from the department of Accountancy said Signing out to explore greatness,

"I want to appreciate God for the privilege granted to scape through this academic tussle safely.

I want to say that the values added through this academic journey coupled with unionism and its theatric will aways linger in my memory.

Affirmatively, I will add values to the political,  business, academic, humanity and the world at large."

The Students took to various social media platforms to display their joy.

MORE Amazing Photos below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/11/ado-poly-lecturer-rejoices-with.html

(1) (Reply)

2020 Mcgill University Mastercard Foundation Scholarships – Canada / R-specs / Things To Consider Before You Move To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.