Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid (911 Views)

Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid by splendid22(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Surulere crooner, Sidney Esiri fondly called Dr Sid has opened up about the health challenges he experienced last year. Unknown to many, the pop star struggled with finances and had to passive income to take care of himself and his family.

Dr Sid made this known during a talk-show known as Shoptalk .

Hear him:” I have had a period of real difficulty. I have had a period of financial difficulty. I was making music, nothing was working. I wasn’t getting booked at shows. Of my own doing, I didn’t have passive income. I didn’t have anything outside of music. I had health issues; I had a high blood pressure and a mild stroke last year .I almost died. At that point in time, you think to yourself ‘What is going on?’ I have struggled. In struggling you understand that the only person responsible for change is you. Same thing with Nigeria as a whole .The issue with this country starts from individuals".

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-almost-died-mild-stroke-last-year-dr-sid/

Re: I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid by SarkinYarki: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
I advised you to give up smoking last year citing how it destroyed your fathers health but you no believe ..Quit that shit
Re: I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I advised you to give up smoking last year citing how it destroyed your fathers health but you no believe ..Quit that shit

Ha!

Orí yín ti ṣánọ́ Sir.

You need a cold water bathe

Re: I Almost Died, Had A Mild Stroke Last Year- Dr Sid by RoyalBlu(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth In This 2019 / Mercy’s Fans Attack Man For Revealing How She Shares Clothes With Her Bestie / Actor Walter Anger Multi Million Building Interior Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.