Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer (853 Views)

Build A Mobile And Desktop Software / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer by double08(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have a great ideas that will be viable for Nigerians in Nigeria and in diasporal . To this a reality, I need developer who is able to create a web and mobile (iOS and Android) App. Funds for the development and marketing of this app will be provided by me.

We can discuss if you want to partner with me or you want outright payment. I would prefer we partner together, I bring the idea and the funds and you bring in your technical expertise.

Any interested person should please reach out to me and I will like to see your past work to determine if you can do the job and also a NDA will need to be signed for obvious reasons .
This is the start of something great I just need the right person with the same passion I have to pull this through and make it a success.
Re: Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer by chidemavian: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
We can walk through your idea together, especially because I revere the fact that you want to create something

We already behind schedule bro

Click here to chat me up

https:///23407031009036

Tnx
Re: Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
double08:
I have a great ideas that will be viable for Nigerians in Nigeria and in diasporal . To this a reality, I need developer who is able to create a web and mobile (iOS and Android) App. Funds for the development and marketing of this app will be provided by me.

We can discuss if you want to partner with me or you want outright payment. I would prefer we partner together, I bring the idea and the funds and you bring in your technical expertise.

Any interested person should please reach out to me and I will like to see your past work to determine if you can do the job and also a NDA will need to be signed for obvious reasons .
This is the start of something great I just need the right person with the same passion I have to pull this through and make it a success.
Chat me up on watsapp- 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer by donsheddy1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
double08:

contact me from my signature
Re: Looking For A Mobile And Web App Developer by highbreedtech(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bring your Idea to Us let turn it to Reality you can decide to partner my company or payoff

WhatsApp: +2347033036054, +2349022165970
Email: support@highbreedtech.com

We love to bring Idea to Reality.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would A Loan Disbursement App Cost - Android Developer Needed / This Dumb Error Kept Me Stuck For A Week. / Let’s Discuss Git/Github Functionalities And Issues Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.