Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

God Is Not A Man, Bobrisky Replies ‘fake’ Prophetess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Is Not A Man, Bobrisky Replies ‘fake’ Prophetess (345 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Man, Bobrisky Replies ‘fake’ Prophetess by whizpet: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nigerian cross dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known as Bobrisky has took to his Instagram page to pour his annoyance on one prophetess, Blessing Chidinma.

The prophetess had earlier stated that she had a prophesy from God that Bobrisky should repent or else an incurable sickness will befall him.

She said, “ Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! That was how I got a message from God during the 2018 election, many hated me because of that, but at last it came to pass.

Any person that can reach Bobrisky should tell him the Lord is asking him to repent and change from his abominable ways, else sooner than later he would be incurablly sick. Thus says the Lord from Prophetess Dr Blessing Chidinma Prince, Mummy B Oyigbo Rivers

State Nigeria”.

However, Bobrisky replied the message saying he is not the problem of Nigeria and all her prophesy should be focused on the evil politicians and people in power who have caused lots of poverty in the country.

He added that God is not a man and thus, makes him so happy.

He said, “My attention has been drawn to a certain prophetess and her prophecy about me changing my abominable ways or sickness will befall me.

It’s ridiculous and pathetic how much hate I have amassed from living out my originality. I don’t kill, I don’t steal, I don’t defraud others. How am I the problem of Nigeria?

How does being a cross dresser, and a transgender woman translate to abomination? It is rather bemusing to me that a lot of people will have me killed, than the evil politicians and people in power punished”.

He continued that so many people who are not transgender cheat, kill and filled of hatred adding that why can’t the prophetess seen how joblessness and poverty are going to be eradicated from the country.

He said, “Many of you who are not transgender, or a cross dresser are still evil. You cheat, you kill, you’re filled with bitterness and hate. You backbite, you plot how to execute malicious plans and all forms of corruption.

Your sexual orientation, gender identity, or how you

choose you fit into the societal precepts of gender doesn’t make you a good person.

Whoever knows that malevolent prophetess of doom should tell her that I, Bobrisky, says that she will be the one to fall sick if she doesn’t refrain from trolling me with the guise of spirituality.

She is a schizophrenic patient, and I understand that. She’s such a great seer? Why hasn’t she seen how we are going to eradicate crime, joblessness and corruption in Nigeria? They are always seeing things about other people’s lifestyle that hurts nobody”.

My greatest joy is that God is not man. God is kind, he is full of love and compassion and I am loved by him, I will not fall sick or die young, because God is a good father. If you think I’ll die, start planning vour burial cos I’ll be there”.

http:///s26f45c78191127en_ng
Re: God Is Not A Man, Bobrisky Replies ‘fake’ Prophetess by snilyung(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: God Is Not A Man, Bobrisky Replies ‘fake’ Prophetess by Joshmodest(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
I Stan with you Bob ...
Why would God waste his data to send message about you , when we have a whole lot of evil fellas around ,
Come to think of it , even buhari that put us in the deep septic tank we are today , doesn't amass such public hate as bobrisky , the nigga doesn't steal , kill ,Rape or cheat people , his only crime is living his confused lifestyle to the fullest , if God would kill bobrisky for cross dressing , what would he do to the NGO that syphoned food meant for IDP's....
the prophetess should focus on scamming her gullible memebers , and stop seeing fictional visions , if God wants to kill Bob he should do so without announcement !

(1) (Reply)

Strange: My Farts Kill Mosquitoes Within A 6-meter Radius / Video: Reminisce Ft. Olamide & Naira Marley — Instagram / Joeboy, Oxlade & Ycee Shut Down "Basement Gig" With INCREDIBLE Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.