Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century (1003 Views)

What's The Best Smart TV To Buy Now / Halogen Bulbs For Sale @ 400naira each, In Bulk Too / ⏳⏰ 5W Bright and Energy Saving USB Led Bulbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century by millizoo: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Smart light bulbs bring your home into the 21st century, allowing you to control your lights straight from your phone or with your voice.

After much testing, it's clear that the Philips Hue light bulbs are still the best ones you can buy because they are reliable, consistent, easy to use, and work remotely.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are fast approaching, and many products in this guide will likely be on sale. You can check out our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal coverage on Insider Picks here.

If you're looking to smarten up your home, there are two things you can buy to get started. The first is a smart speaker with a smart assistant, like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. The second is a set of smart light bulbs. These two are the easiest and most affordable entryways into building a smart home, and a gateway to future smart devices like smart plugs, security cameras and sensors, door locks, etc.

When it comes to smart light bulbs, there are lots of different options available, with the most recognized ones being the Philips Hue bulbs. But before you settle on any particular brand, there are a number of things you should think about beforehand, especially if you plan on outfitting your entire home. Here's a quick rundown of things to consider.

Source: https://www.nollywoodtimes.com/2019/11/best-smart-light-bulbs-for-your-home-in.html

Re: Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century by zoeA: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
What makes it smart?
Re: Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century by millizoo: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2019
It is equipped with Artificial Intelligence. Smart speakers, smart assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Voice recognition capability.
Re: Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century by JunaPetr: 12:39am On May 29, 2023
Hello! I am sure you are on the right track. I live in an apartment building and thanks to https://narrowband.com/applications/smart-lighting I was able to take advantage of more efficient building lighting control. For all residents, it is very convenient and replaces traditional light bulbs, allowing the use of smart lighting technology to reduce energy consumption. Intelligent lighting solutions are controlled by smartphones or intelligent assistants, which, in my opinion, have a fairly wide range of activities. I know that in some cases they use scheduled work or turn on the lighting from the motion sensor. When there are not enough resources in the world, I am sure that everyone who uses such smart technologies contributes to energy saving and makes life easier. New technologies are the future.
Re: Best Smart Light Bulbs For Your Home In The 21st Century by katemaribell: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hey there fellow smart tech enthusiasts! I stumbled upon this thread and couldn't help but chime in. Living up here in Canada, you know we're all about saving energy, eh? I've been using these gas consumption tracking smart meters from https://jooby.eu/rdc-en/gas-consumption-tracking-en/ for a while now, and they've been an absolute game-changer for me. No more guessing how much gas I'm using – it's like having a crystal ball for my energy bills! Seriously, it's been a lifesaver for me, and I thought I'd share the love. Keep those energy bills in check, folks!

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 8 Plus For Sale / One Month Old Redmi Note 8 Pro, 6/128gb SOLD / Gaming Laptop For Sale Awoof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.