Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member (20253 Views)

UN Appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli Into New Positions / Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA / Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Board Member Of The Rockefeller Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Evydo: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
If u thought it was Ndudi Elumelu, gather here let's talk.
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Ekpeitit(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Sorry I only talk to Nigerians, I don't have time for Biafran fools.
Go and play with your mates in Biafra.
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by WhisperedNoise: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Kastrom:
What's the meaning of "Igbo lady", she's a Nigerian. Op, don't be stupid you people should stop this bigotry. Igbo is a just an ethnic group under Nigeria so is Yoruba and every other ethnic groups. It's becoming stale and boring and I think I might soon leave Naira land. You can't just view a thread without seeing these stupid lots arguing and shaming their forefathers . This same set of stupid bigots will cry foul if called a monkey outside the shores of this continent. Nairaland shouldn't a battle ground for ethnic supremacy, I wonder what seun and his cohorts is doing about it. Infact, you people deserve Buhari since you people are not going to have sense and come together to challenge our greedy leaders.
Brother, you've said it all. If this hate speech bill finally is passed, I'm sure they will carry Seun first.
NL promotes tribalism TOO MUCH.
I'm tired of the tribalism n bigotry. Some dingbats have even resorted to racism, and no mod had the sense to shut down the thread.
Too many children on this platform. You can hardly keep your sanity on this forum.
If Seun can't manage NL again, he should auction it off. .it's not that hard na.

And one e-diot was telling me that "Igbos are not Nigerians", I wanted to dash him a slap.

2 Likes

Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo, the most successful tribe of Nigeria .

The more they hate us, the more we get fired up to succeed.

The success is just unstoppable .
Their evil policies can never ever stop us from succeeding.

They said they won't give us presidency, yet, we are more successful than their useless hydraulic soup gobbling selves anyday anytime .

Igbo Amaka .

Igbo is the most successful tribe in Nigeria?

Wetin Ifeanyi no go see for traffic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by WhisperedNoise: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

Did the lady told you she is a Nigerian?
Daddy wa, if she's not a Nigerian, please where's she from? I don't understand your point.
Is Igbo not part of Nigeria again ni?
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by closearms(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo, the most successful tribe of Nigeria .

The more they hate us, the more we get fired up to succeed.

The success is just unstoppable .
Their evil policies can never ever stop us from succeeding.

They said they won't give us presidency, yet, we are more successful than their useless hydraulic soup gobbling selves anyday anytime .

Igbo Amaka .
nobody denied your tribe presidency .. u are your own denial ..

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Thonypadua(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

It's a no man's land but The west are claiming they own it and we don give am to them to keep .
and you're the one govern the state? "ODE"
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

Daddy wa, if she's not a Nigerian, please where's she from? I don't understand your point.
Is Igbo not part of Nigeria again ni?

I doubt if Igbos are really part of Nigeria again.
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by googi: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
The credit here is to Rockefeller Foundation. They finally recognize the input, insight and capabilities of outsiders they claim they are trying to help.

While many of you are fighting over the lady of Igbo extraction, did you miss the Indian or Pakistani as the President.

Not only are Indians heads and founders of voluntary and political organizations, they also head many Fortune 500 including IBM.

What exactly is wrong with you guys that have never seen anything big and jubilate when you see Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba pictures each time you see them on walls in foreign countries?

No wonder other Africans cannot stand your empty vessels. Now the rest of the world are hating your guts too.

In the time being you have exposed the jungle in abject poverty you come from. You then wonder why they won't give you visa to turn their countries into what you have turned your own.
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by SURVBenedict01(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why are you people always bitter at everyone especially the Yorubas
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by duncun: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by SURVBenedict01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think someone is getting paid for all these ethnic bigotry because Nairaland uses to be a forum where you get mature advice and connections to Good people both home and abroad. Did all this people leave NL somewhere else interesting?
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by frog12: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
rockefeller does nnot do these things without a reason.

they have interests in global health and agriculture to promote genetically modified foods. she was appointed for a reason. heheheheheh
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by frog12: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
rockefeller does nnot do these things without a reason.

they have interests in global health and agriculture to promote genetically modified foods. she was appointed for a reason. hehehehehehhh
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by kurupt1: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
post=84436092:
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Ndidi Nwuneli.

We celebrate you.
We celebrate with you.
mechionu
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Empty Chest beating everywhere... just a board member we nor go hear word again....
Nonsense
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
CSTR2:

Have you worked in a Yoruba dominated company before.?

Go there and come back.
shut the fvck up .. what is the big deal about this na.. noise makers
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
googi:
The credit here is to Rockefeller Foundation. They finally recognize the input, insight and capabilities of outsiders they claim they are trying to help.

While many of you are fighting over the lady of Igbo extraction, did you miss the Indian or Pakistani as the President.

Not only are Indians heads and founders of voluntary and political organizations, they also head many Fortune 500 including IBM.

What exactly is wrong with you guys that have never seen anything big and jubilate when you see Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba pictures each time you see them on walls in foreign countries?

No wonder other Africans cannot stand your empty vessels. Now the rest of the world are hating your guts too.

In the time being you have exposed the jungle in abject poverty you come from. You then wonder why they won't give you visa to turn their countries into what you have turned your own.
you dey mind those chestbeaters.. no be say she be head or anything.. just only member and see noise every where.. gringrin
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Glorifiednwafor: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Sorry I only talk to Nigerians, I don't have time for Biafran fools.
Go and play with your mates in Biafra.
You don't talk to Biafrans but you are first to mention Igbo with you piggy mouth, Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is Biafra, mind your fellow Nigerians as you have stated and leave Igbos out of your saliva filled mouth zombie.. Be guided.
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by ucham: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

Have you worked in a Yoruba dominated company before.?

Go there and come back.

Abeg my brother no mind the hypocrite. The most tribalistic people known to man are Yorubas
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
ucham:

Abeg my brother no mind the hypocrite. The most tribalistic people known to man are Yorubas
shut up your smelly mouth.. didn't if ironsi and azikiwe fill all top positions with igbos when they held power? Or didn't Stella oduah sack all yorubas and fill them with igbos when she was aviation minister?
And why are your people making noise over an ordinary member? Not that she is the president I anything.. mtcheeeew
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by ucham: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shut up your smelly mouth.. didn't if ironsi and azikiwe fill all top positions with igbos when they held power? Or didn't Stella oduah sack all yorubas and fill them with igbos when she was aviation minister?
And why are your people making noise over an ordinary member? Not that she is the president I anything.. mtcheeeew
You this deceased weasel. I can see that the hydraulics soup you gulped on has taken the place of your brain matter. Who is more tribalistic than the tigerfaced Yorubas?
Re: Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member by pazienza(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2019
CSTR2:

When Igbos are insulted for the sins of a single individual, I hope I see you preaching that his crime is the achievement of a single individual.

No, you won't see him. They are usually hypocritical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wardesk News Webminer On Southern Kaduna Killing (Photo) / Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic / Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo ― Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.