Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,473 members, 7,865,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Are You Trying To Conceive TTC? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Trying To Conceive TTC? (311 Views)

Are You Trying To Get Pregnant? Here Are Tips To Help You Get Pregnant Faster / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Trying To Conceive TTC? by doctorgeneral(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Dear TTC,
I know how disturbing it can be after so many years of trial because I have been there.

Mine took about 4 years before I discovered the solution to my problem...

But you know there are lots of things that causes delay in conceiving, this should be the first thing to tackle...

This trend will look at the problem and suggest possible and tested solution if there is.

SO LET'S HEAR YOU

ADVICE:
Please if you have been trying for the past 2 years, I suggest you run Pelvic Scan and HVS test to show if there is need to go for HSG test to see if the Fallopian Tube is blocked...

Your partner should also go for Sperm Test to rule out low count sperm.

For those with fibroid, not all size can be shrinked although some herbal supplement claim they can shrink all sized...

So if you have run test or scan and have your result lets talk about the following Issues below

PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease:
Ovarian Cyst
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS or PCOD)
Fibroid
CANDIDA ALBICANS
Vaginal infection
URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
HIGH PROLACTIN (BREAST MILK DISCHARGE)
Tubal Blockage
Lack of Ovulation
ENDOMETRITIS/ENDOMETRIOSIS
Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding /Abnormal vaginal bleeding
HORMONE IMBALANCE/MENSTRUAL IRREGULARITIES (SEIZED PERIOD OR SECONDARY AMENORRHEA)
Staphylococcus Infection
STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS AND PID OR CANDIDA IN WOMEN
Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count /Low Sperm motility count without infection or pus cells in semen culture less than 3/Hpf
For no sperm count(Zero Sperm count/Azoospermia)
Staph and Low Sperm Count
Weak Erection/Premature Ejaculation
Flow back of sperm after intercourse

All this and many more are some of the causes of the delay so lets talk about it
Re: Are You Trying To Conceive TTC? by doctorgeneral(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Most women are not comfortable when they notice discharge from their *puna*
doctorgeneral:
Dear TTC,
I know how disturbing it can be after so many years of trial because I have been there.

Mine took about 4 years before I discovered the solution to my problem...

But you know there are lots of things that causes delay in conceiving, this should be the first thing to tackle...

This trend will look at the problem and suggest possible and tested solution if there is.

SO LET'S HEAR YOU

ADVICE:
Please if you have been trying for the past 2 years, I suggest you run Pelvic Scan and HVS test to show if there is need to go for HSG test to see if the Fallopian Tube is blocked...

Your partner should also go for Sperm Test to rule out low count sperm.

For those with fibroid, not all size can be shrinked although some herbal supplement claim they can shrink all sized...

So if you have run test or scan and have your result lets talk about the following Issues below

PID - Pelvic Inflammatory Disease:
Ovarian Cyst
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS or PCOD)
Fibroid
CANDIDA ALBICANS
Vaginal infection
URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
HIGH PROLACTIN (BREAST MILK DISCHARGE)
Tubal Blockage
Lack of Ovulation
ENDOMETRITIS/ENDOMETRIOSIS
Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding /Abnormal vaginal bleeding
HORMONE IMBALANCE/MENSTRUAL IRREGULARITIES (SEIZED PERIOD OR SECONDARY AMENORRHEA)
Staphylococcus Infection
STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS AND PID OR CANDIDA IN WOMEN
Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count /Low Sperm motility count without infection or pus cells in semen culture less than 3/Hpf
For no sperm count(Zero Sperm count/Azoospermia)
Staph and Low Sperm Count
Weak Erection/Premature Ejaculation
Flow back of sperm after intercourse

All this and many more are some of the causes of the delay so lets talk about it

Re: Are You Trying To Conceive TTC? by doctorgeneral(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
You can call or whatsap me on +2348050779497

(1) (Reply)

See How Yam Porridge Battles High Cholesterol / I Am Stranded I Need A Support / Housemanship Availability In Abuja Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.