Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (43342 Views)

Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by juman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sorry for the incident but 1KM is not much to walk.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by juman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maybe the train brought in by buhari are worn-out trains, that is why break down every time.
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Focusmind: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
oloriLFC:
I told my son when he was much younger that it is bad to throw dirts out the window of buses or on the road. One day we went out and I absentmindedly threw a wrap of gala out, the face my son made ehn! He said mummy, but you told me this, that the other time, I was ashamed and I had to apologize. I never did that again, instead, I drop in my bag and dispose when I get home

Good one! kids learn more from our actions than what we tell them to do. They observe us a lot and try to mimic and replicate our actions. Same for the environment and society. If the society is corrupt and the value systems are not in tandem with what they kids are being thought, they will start behaving the way others are doing in that society.

That's why most people behave well when they travel as the society there is conditioned for people to be discipline.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Originalsly: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmm...... the train broke down very far from the station 1000 meters away. It wouldn't be so bad if was only I Km from the station.
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by onadana: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
mu2sa2:
If you were on the train, your post is very sensible - the passengers deserved to be told what the problem was and steps being taken to resolve it. But i guess you got down the train because the station was just a walk away. Btw, NRC being a civilised organisation has apologised to the passengers.

I was on the train.Carbon monoxide filled cabin 7 where we were,I don't know about other cabins.No explanation. For the avoidance of doubt it was not just "a walk away" like an evening stroll for those who don't exercise. It was quite a distance jogging. All have to walk because they had no choice.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Ramos16(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
sulasa07:

Im sure Sniper and Others like it dey market,If I annoy you,you can just buy them and sip all the way

You are a lost case
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by tete7000(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Not surprised...
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Lamasta(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
sulasa07:
1km is not too much now,its just for Exercise.The people of this country are just too lazy

Did they pay to trek 1km?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Welcome to the zoo..
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by kingdavid09: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is suicidal
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Cas1741: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is what happens when you have a Minister of Transportation who read history in school and goes to China to purchase refurbished coaches. Some idiot will come here and insult us with miseducation about how this will improve transportation, the economy. and all the mumbo jumbo blahblahblah.
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by executive12: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm not surprised.
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by executive12: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Focusmind:
Nigerians and gross indiscipline! Must you throw items from the window? See how passengers littered the side ways of the train coaches with used items.

It is sad how we behave in this country but when we go abroad, we start smiling hypocritically to the whites with fake accents and behaving as we are the most well-mannered.

You will even see some professionals and people that should know throwing things from their cars on the road. Some will sit and watch their kids wound down the window and throw things on the road.

Yep. It is Nigerians that make Nigeria look like a zoo. Too many messed up individuals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
the way trains are managed here is too bad, conditions in the coaches are unsanitary and unsafe, no decent toilets sef.

We have a long way to go with train, I rather hand on a 911 truck than travel with train.
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by virago(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Na exercise joor

Meanwhile just 1000 meter..... 100 meters in 10 places?

We are all lazy

Imagine o , 100 metres wey Bolt dey run in 9.58secs

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmm 1000 miles to graceland
next level tinzs

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by rhames(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
orisa37:
We must take our exercise very seriously all the time 'cos we are lead by a Retired Military Dictator.

a retired military dictator who does not exercise.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by themanderon: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Only in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by nadiq1: 2:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Being waiting for this. Nigeria never disappoints shocked
Re: Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna by Danisaint112(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2019
You off me finish
orisa37:
We must take our exercise very seriously all the time 'cos we are lead by a Retired Military Dictator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Time Onboard An Airplane / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.