Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 (24704 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Temmywalex: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2019
This game gave me 35k win from bet9ja with just 1k stake. I don't really like betting.

I only gave it a trial. But I was confident Barca will win.

Though I'm a Barca fan.

6 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Temmywalex:
This game gave me 35k win from bet9ja with just 1k stake. But I don't really like betting.

Though I'm a Barca fan.
bro help me with small money even if it is 5h let me stake for tomorrow..

Abeg.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by therajah: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Bros pls can you break down how people interpret these bet of a thing sef. Till date I still don't know how to interpret betslips oh.

Dem just dey resemble Greek for my face. Abi na God's way of making sure I don't run down my finances? Cos Cigar, Olosho & Alcohol (Women, Weed & Wine) is already doing a good job in draining my finances. Make I no go add betting ontop, come finish my life patapata! cheesy

Abeg teach me like a primary school boy, how to interprete betw. I have a feeling people like us predict accurately.
Please I beg you, since you know all these things are bad, you need to stop them! But I'm shocked you engage in all these..you alone!!!! u must be joking!. and if its true, you need to be born again! dont add betting to it pls..... there is addiction in it!

4 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by paradigmshift(m): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Jamesmarvellous7:

Ansu fati is just a startlet from u20 he has to fight for his shirt,and barca cant sell him

how can e fight for his shirt wen he is not giving play time?
fighting from the bench abi?
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by paradigmshift(m): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Temmywalex:
This game gave me 35k win from bet9ja with just 1k stake. But I don't really like betting.

Though I'm a Barca fan.

nice one bro... congratulations.
i will love to learn o so i can play sometime just to while a way time .

u dey on whatsapp??
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by tony5(m): 2:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Something Funny About Barca Team Is The Fact That Messi The Coach
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by pacespot(m): 3:49am On Dec 11, 2019
The only thing that this team needs to succeed is motivation, messi balon dor has indeed lifted the spirit of the team. Hope they ride all the way to win all the trophies this season.

6 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by pacespot(m): 3:51am On Dec 11, 2019
tony5:

I tell you that guy will become a coach at barca someday and achieve unprecedented success just like he is doing as a player.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Astark: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2019
pacespot:

I tell you that guy will become a coach at barca someday and achieve unprecedented success just like he is doing as a player.
very true, play makers are always successful coaches.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by yusluvad(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Barcelona did well.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Or you just find it very difficult to live a life free from Sin?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Gazzy88(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2019
octopus Paul
sammyboyz21:
barca will lift champion league
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Jokerman(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2019
So Barca fans can win without Messi.

Messi fans don dey disturb us since that Barca can play without their star..

Nobody go blame Valverde today
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Pacesetter123(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2019
therajah:

What made you bliv barca would lose that march. Never judge some marches by odds. Wen i saw it i laughed and picked barca straight win.free money!
Wot makes him believe FCB will loose was a simple fact dat FCB has already qualified n as such, will benched most of their key players against El Classico.But Inter millan sef,nah equivalent to Adamawa United. angry

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Cajal(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2019
gustav25:

How market Ikpa
..youngest scorer in the history of champions league... Ansu fati

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Pacesetter123(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Bros pls can you break down how people interpret these bet of a thing sef. Till date I still don't know how to interpret betslips oh.

Dem just dey resemble Greek for my face. Abi na God's way of making sure I don't run down my finances? Cos Cigar, Olosho & Alcohol (Women, Weed & Wine) is already doing a good job in draining my finances. Make I no go add betting ontop, come finish my life patapata! cheesy

Abeg teach me like a primary school boy, how to interprete betw. I have a feeling people like us predict accurately.
No need to look for lessons in dat school..oo.Just as you av said,dere r 3 oda things draining ur income already.So if u come add sport betting join,it means say ur body go finish for ur cloth be dat if u go even get cloth again to wear sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Timoleon(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2019
Guy e do tey wey u watch ball o. Mancini is the coach of Italy. Conte is the coach of inter.

otuekong1:

Inter milan
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Timoleon(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
The next time Barcelona loses, I hope you’ll be able to say it’s Messi’s fault since he’s the coach undecided
tony5:
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Timoleon(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2019
undecidedApart from zidane, mention other play makers that have succeeded as coaches
Astark:
very true, play makers are always successful coaches.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by gurunlocker: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin it's either ur not a Barca fan..maybe s Madrid fan watching our matches to witch Hunt or ur mistaken Fati for Perez..

Perez is d one a bit wasteful because he has that selfish tendency in him. while Fati is considered the next the Face of modern la masia and possible Messi's successor because if his ability to impact d game.
When he is not scoring,his work rate will be wonderful for a boy of his age.

He just had one bad game last month,one very bad game that made Valverde return him to d bench much longer than he has been before then

Bro, I'm a Barcelona fan, I mean loyal one. You can check my posts to confirm.

It seems you don't get my message, I'm not saying fati is not good, but he is wasteful. I guess you are saying this because he scored few minutes after coming on yesterday?

He is very good, strong and with pace, but still a lot to learn as he waste ball when it's time time square play.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Astark: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Timoleon:
undecidedApart from zidane, mention other play makers that have succeeded as coaches
pep guardiola was a midfielder(playmaker), morinho was also a mid fielder.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Timoleon(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Taaaa he was a defensive midfielder. Mourinho on the other hand mostly played youth football. By the time he was 24, he was retired.Find another lie. This is his Wikipedia page below
Astark:
pep guardiola was a midfielder(playmaker), morinho was also a mid fielder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Adakintroy2: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Since I stop the gamble my spirit DE rest my blood cool.

I no need their winch money again. The small I DE get do me.
.thank you jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by lebete3000: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2019
therajah:

Please I beg you, since you know all these things are bad, you need to stop them! But I'm shocked you engage in all these..you alone!!!! u must be joking!. and if its true, you need to be born again! dont add betting to it pls..... there is addiction in it!

What's d meaning of you alone? I bet you've never saved any soul with this warped mentality of yours.

After smoking & drinking, what's d next thing than to have a woman's lips around one's cork

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by lebete3000: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2019
Pacesetter123:
No need to look for lessons in dat school..oo.Just as you av said,dere r 3 oda things draining ur income already.So if u come add sport betting join,it means say ur body go finish for ur cloth be dat if u go even get cloth again to wear sef. grin

Lols, you forgot the part where I implied I'm a Psychic...

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Adakintroy2: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Since I stop the gamble my spirit DE rest my blood cool.

I no need their winch money again. The small I DE get do me.
.thank you jesus.+@+
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Astark: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Timoleon:
Taaaa he was a defensive midfielder. Mourinho on the other hand mostly played youth football. By the time he was 24, he was retired.Find another lie. This is his Wikipedia page below
all was a playmaker. Playmaker usually succeed as coaches.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019 by Liposure: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2019
maynation:
People who place bet on sports are really trying.
Barca's odd to win was 5.0 fa.
grin.

These guys na scam.
sweetheart, i guess dey underrated barca.dat odd was over the top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Villarreal Vs. Arsenal Europa League (2 - 1) On 29th April 2021 / Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 / Midtjylland Fc Vs Manchester United :Europa League (2 - 1) On 18th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.