Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters (913 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by gistringgers(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Nollywood actress, Susan Peters has vowed to stand naked in front of Government house if they do not return her new car to her. According to Susan, her driver violated a traffic offence while going for an errand with the car, and the car was arrested alongside some other cars by CSO Leke Smith.

They were asked to pay a fine before their cars can be returned to them. She headed for the office to pay the fine only to find out that her own car has been transferred to Government house, while other cars were released to their respective owners. She began to question if their reason for transferring hers to the government house is because it’s still new.

She further stated that the CSO, Leke is using the name of the Governor to carry out wicked acts and she would make sure that they do not succeed with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ZkmmvJmc-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Yoj1Ipa8c/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-will-go-nude-if-lagos-state.html

Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by gistringgers(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by johnkey: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
she never said anything like nude
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by Johnwhiteceo(f): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2019
grin
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by itspzpics(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
Nude or live
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by Velaxii: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2019
It's all empty threats
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
someone with direction to the government house ?
Re: "I Will Go Live If Lagos State Government Don't Release My Car" - Susan Peters by Abfinest007(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
sister abeg go nude is being long we watch live bf

(1) (Reply)

‘pls Tag Your Rich Uncles’ – Khloe Announces She Needs Husband In 2020 / Iceberg Slim Finally Opens Up On Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim|shocker / I’m Happy To Join The Pussy Gang’ – Bobrisky (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.