Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja (54820 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by AgentNairaland(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Next Level Go Brutal, You People Should Pray To God As He Took Away Abacha That Fulani soldier May He Take Buhari's Life ASAP

1 Like

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Am I a doctor? Why you tag me na? grin

I read this report sometime ago, it said doctors are prone to commitimg suicide. They spend so much time caring and being strong for others, that they rarely have time for themselves.

Asin ehn, the thing shook me. Na why i tag you. You fit be doctor na. Who knows?

But how come it was 4 at the same time, seems like assassination to me.
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by TheFacelessMan: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
I dislike articles like these that seemed concocted out of tha OP's buttocks undecided
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by sammyuche(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm yet to find the correlation between the doctors that commited suicide and the write up

The correlation is in the emphasis made about depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by tomiwaaa(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by HOPELESSNESS: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
I have been having bouts of depression and I am already suicidal, it's tough but how does a sinking man help himself cry angry

I really want to give it all up.
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Some people will attribute this to the hardship in the country, like though Europeans don't commit suicide

Hate Speech
It is hardship.
U will never improve if u keep on comparing yourself with others.

Hate speech kii u there
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by wallezee: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Even doctors again!!! D stress and hardship in this country,is just too much..
So, it’s also hardship that makes people commit suicide in countries with good economy?
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by wallezee: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Before you continue, the rate of suicide in the countries you see as paradise can’t in anyway be compared to Nigeria, guess the stress and hardship is more over there since the primary reason you think people commit suicide is cause of stress and hardship.

1 Like

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by bossrillboss: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Suicide is alien to African culture?? What a stup!d statement! People are simply tired of suffering and smiling at the same time! Institutions have dwelled so much on this senseless suffering culture to oppress the people

5 Likes

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Yemisi5(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
I'm yet to find the correlation between the doctors that commited suicide and the write up
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by bejick(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Buhari Buhari, and he still want to go for another tenure God forbid
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
What's the big deal?Are doctors not human beans?
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

The correlation is there, just didn't appear the way you were expecting it.

He said that the residents doctors embarked on the campaign to draw government and public attention to mental health issues.

“The medical profession is not left out of this menace because this year alone, between January and June, close to four doctors took their lives. “If those that have been trained to provide people with healthcare become patients to the extent of taking their lives, it is a source of huge concern.”
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
wallezee:
So, it’s also hardship that makes people commit suicide in countries with good economy?

It could be.
Hardship, in the sense, that psychological, mental or emotional problems could all contribute to suicide...whether wealthy or not.
Celebrities and/or wealthy people, in the U.S., have fairly high suicide rates and they appear to "have it all".
They certainly have the power, fame and wealth yet that still is not enough.

So "hardship" has different dimensions to it.
Not just based on finances.

1 Like

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Vokians(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz don't commit suicide
No matter what we don't

That is why as a real niggarrr just try and learn how to do any one of these three things
Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Any one of this three things will save your asss anyday anytime twice on depression period

As for me i do the three anyday anytime twice on Sunday

Remember those days in school when Uniben nearly use old programming language frustrate me
Fortran F
Pascal. F
I rewrite the course them tear me F again.

That night when i check the result i just tell my guy make him buy enough weed na so i smoke all night

Sorry to say o. Till now you never still wise up.
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Rolex66: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bubu is the official undertaker of Nigeria. Dude's regime has superintended over the needless deaths of many Nigerians. Sniper has become the official beverage of Nigerians. No thanks to the economic downturn foisted on Nigeria by the lameduck government.
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by sanmtiago(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

That is why as a real niggarrr just try and learn how to do any one of these three things
Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Any one of this three things will save your asss anyday anytime twice on depression period

Remember those days in school when Uniben nearly use old programming language frustrate me
Fortran F
Pascal. F

That night when i check the result i just tell my guy make him buy enough weed na so i smoke all night

lol you be dead oh cheesy
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by webngnews: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by stanliwiser: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Fortran F
Pascal. F

what a stupid advice
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by stanliwiser: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
wallezee:
bad economy is one of the many factor
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Danchibez: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Fortran F
Pascal. F

u should thank ur God u were able to wake up d next day very sound after smokin d weed, many hv gone gaga and in the refuse being through the same way
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by playapayaski: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Fortran F
Pascal. F

Your head they there.. Na so chemistry use me shine too. Uniben n frustration na 5 & 6. Thank God for hall 2 gyals sha, that year under ebelebo n love gutter.
Sufrry go collect one quick mouth there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by gnykelly(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
HOPELESSNESS:
I have been having bouts of depression and I am already suicidal, it's tough but how does a sinking man help himself cry angry

I really want to give it all up.

I really don't know you... but I must tell you... whatever you are going through, it will pass away.... and there will always be people who have more or less of what you have at any point in your life...

so finally draft a plan for yourself and see it through
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
They die because the commit abortions, prescribe wrong drugs to patients and refuse to treat emergency patients untill they extort money.

Karma's a bitch.
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Suremikky(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

FORTRAN 77

Fortran F
Pascal. F

Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
So sad many do tors don't even have time for themselves

Again the situation nofnthe country is not promising for the job it self maybe they have seen that .and got depressed
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Cyberfemtex(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
So everyone here believes it's a suicide? No one is seeing what i am seeing. Na wa oo
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No matter what we don't

Smoking weed
Banging ladies
Drinking alcohol

Fortran F
Pascal. F

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ol boy no be lie. Those days UNIBEN na die. I finish from Geology so you suppose know wetin I pass through as well grin grin
Re: Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:

And some miscreants wants the man at the top who multiplied the stress to be given a third term. They want many more people to commit suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.