Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,222 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids (3767 Views)

Catholic Church Against Use Of Condoms And Contraceptives For Family Planning. / Re: Testimonies Of Healings From Hiv And Aids / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by MutantX(f): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2010
why?
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Yorisb: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2010
Madukaele:

^^^^ U no d sleep? angry angry angry angry angry

Lol. I wonder o!
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by slap1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
How many Catholics are yet to use a condom because the pope has not approved it?
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Dukechimi: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
Na wa 4 dis kind argument, sad sad sad
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Phate07(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
slap1:

How many Catholics are yet to use a condom because the pope has not approved it?

Actually the ban was only effective for married men.
tongue tongue
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Audrie(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
@MutantX, am not 'taking a look at that picture'.No, I'm taking a good look at your stupidity, fully displayed for all to see. You prolly forgot your respect for others in the bathroom this morning.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Dukechimi: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
@MutanX, No respect for elders, dat is pure stupidity. Keep it Up! grin
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by MaiSuya(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
slap1:

trust me, there are very, very many of them, particularly among couples
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
thats paris hilton and?
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
We in the catholic church knows what it means when a pronouncement is made from the Holy See. I want to inform some of the commentators above that the Catholic Church since it was constituted by our lord Jesus Christ himself does not practice what the world now calls Democracy. A Papal decision is not subject to debates of any sort. Read the post carefully & note that the church's stand is for the health of the world and not a paradigm shift from it's earlier stand. The business of the Church is not to take decisions that will be applauded by the world. The important thing is not whether the world (including Catholics) abide by pope's decision, but in having it in their consciences that they are breaking a divine law when they disobey. Therein lies the so called pressure on the Pope, a feather weight pressure i dare say. because i repeat, the essence of the papacy is not to please the world. The papacy is always very careful in making pronouncements because "whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and what you unbind on earth shall be unbound in heaven." falls on his shoulder. The world knows this and the corporate affairs Churches knows as well. I don't need to reiterate that people should mind how they address men of God let alone when it comes to the most important religious office the world has ever known and may ever know.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
U go fear preach lipsrsealed
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
Okoro eee! okoro! okoro ee okoro! sound boys! sound boys! kuputa nkwa!

Okoro u try ee! See how catholic don brainwash you finish! cry cry

My aunty go like your type! She will call you a STAUNCH CATHOLIC! grin grin

I rmba she always call me devil's reincarnate because i told her catholic church and the entire religious organisations are all a big sham! she will agree with me but will never forget to add "excluding cathlic" (dats how she pronounce it) wink wink
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by fredoooooo: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2010
Pope and catholism is fake
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2010
greateros:

Okoro eee! okoro! okoro ee okoro! sound boys! sound boys! kuputa nkwa!

Okoro u try ee! See how catholic don brainwash you finish! cry cry

My aunty go like your type! She will call you a STAUNCH CATHOLIC! grin grin

I rmba she always call me devil's reincarnate because i told her catholic church and the entire religious organisations are all a big sham! she will agree with me but will never forget to add "excluding cathlic" (dats how she pronounce it) wink wink

Would u rather tell us the name of ur place of worship and let's c whether your aunty is wrong. from ur profile pic, it is glaringly obvious that the Papal pronouncement is targeted at people like u. Otherwise u'll soon change the face of the earth shocked shocked
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2010
fredoooooo:

Pope and catholism is fake
The original man!
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by sweetguy10(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
This (church)vatican gan self,they've been deceiving themself from the days of constantine down to the Galileo era.They still wont stop disgracing themself.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
lmaoooooooooo
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by ADELL(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
oga pope, face ur bible and the church. not condom and aids.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
cnt stp laffing cheesy cheesy
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2010
Why people in 2010 still listen to these old cloaked men whom are clearly still in 1455 is beyond me undecided

By 3092 when we're dead and our descendants are using rockets packs, living on Mars, that's when the old cloaked men of 2010 will emerge, debating sexting and Tony Parker's infidelity. I don tiya.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by cadanre(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2010
He better start it soon because a South African Pastor says Jesus is HIV career.
Re: Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^^^ Fallacy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Our Forefathers Go To Heaven or Hell? / Why & When Did You Decide To Dump Religion? / Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.