Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (372 Views)

How Private School Teachers Work / Lagos Collapsed Building: Private School Not Registered - Associations / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Many
Re: .. by ultron12345: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Excellent write-up

Anyone who thinks school owners are greedy should go and set up his or her own school.

How can you be working in a school where students pay N10-15k as tuition per term (3/4 months) and be expecting to collect N100K as salary per month. And it's not like the students will pay the N10K on time oo, majority will owe till a day before end-of-term exams before paying up.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
There are many things happening in the background scene that are not exposed to the world
Re: .. by edoairways: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Excellent write up however you didn't profer solution(s) to the problem mentioned. I want to believe that you discovered a problem prevalent in many private schools but no solutions. Proffering solutions will help to reduce this menace hence including it in your article makes it robust and interesting. This article is interesting I must say,this is because many Nigerians shy away from this
Re: .. by Amanda4life: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
ultron12345:
Excellent write-up

Anyone who thinks school owners are greedy should go and set up his or her own school.

How can you be working in a school where students pay N10-15k as tuition per term (3/4 months) and be expecting to collect N100K as salary per month. And it's not like the students will pay the N10K on time oo, majority will owe till a day before end-of-term exams before paying up.

Out of 20 pupils 5 are already bad debt
Re: .. by Amanda4life: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Private school business is a tough one
Re: .. by Amanda4life: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Some will leave with your school fees to another school.

I have decided to go to fashola court to retrieve my money
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
edoairways:
Excellent write up however you didn't profer solution(s) to the problem mentioned. I want to believe that you discovered a problem prevalent in many private schools but no solutions. Proffering solutions will help to reduce this menace hence including it in your article makes it robust and interesting. This article is interesting I must say,this is because many Nigerians shy away from this

hmm, the article was simply about exposing to the general masses what is hidden...

articles on solutions will come by Allah's grace
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Amanda4life:

Out of 20 pupils 5 are already bad debt

read this: https://privateschoolresult.com/collect-your-school-fees-fully/
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Amanda4life:
Some will leave with your school fees to another school.

I have decided to go to fashola court to retrieve my money

this business is not a joke at all

(1) (Reply)

Psm Nig Set To Honor Engr. Mrs Funmi Waheed Adekojo / Is The Historical Jesus Black Or White? / What Do We Know About Classification Essays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.