Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

An Insane Way To Make Insane Money With Clickbank + Reddit: No Ebook, No Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Insane Way To Make Insane Money With Clickbank + Reddit: No Ebook, No Money (1029 Views)

Insane Way To Earn Money Online Daily(no Investment + Earning Photos) / How To Make 80% Of Money Invested If You Join Tonight | No Ebook / Make Money With Us TONIGHT If You Know How To Click Buy & Sell. No Ebook, No Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Insane Way To Make Insane Money With Clickbank + Reddit: No Ebook, No Money by Valueson: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't know what gets approved these days on Nairaland due to the scammers that have made every article seemed promotional. This is no promotional stuff, no ebook stuff, I just want to show us how it works. No ebook sell, no email optin. Here is the drill.

Okay,

I know a lot of people that like this sort of topic “Promoting Clickbank Products Without a Website with FREE Traffic”. Who are those? I first, when I started.

And note, there is no shame if you are in this category for now, very soon, if you take action with this, I can promise you will go on to build a profitable business online with your website likes affiliate marketing in a Kamasutric route, amazon niche site and more.

How To Have Real Success With Reddit Before Thinking Of Money

First things first. I like offering value to my readers, which is something special. How do I mean? You will get the same value from this article. And how does that connect to having success with Reddit? VALUE.

Before we see the core tricks to promote Clickbank products on Reddit, one of the best things you want to do for real success on Reddit is providing value.

Having success on Reddit is for sure tricky because you have to walk the line of not being perceived as a spammer, but the impact of hitting the front page is amazing.

Amazingly, one guy made over $20,000 revenue in a day once — just for hitting the front page.

The Art of Making Money Promoting Clickbank Products On Reddit

If you are a beginner in affiliate marketing, don’t know how to create a website or don’t have a spare buck to buy a domain and hosting, then this strategy may be a good start for you.

The best thing about this method is that it requires zero investment.

Things You Don’t Need with this tutorial:

– Website

– Hosting

– Domain

– Tracker

– Videos

– Articles

– SEO

– PPC Ads

– Money to Invest

Things You do Need with this Tutorial:

– Reddit Account

– Twitter account.

Part #1

Step #1. Go to the Clickbank marketplace.

Step #2. Search for ‘Give It Away’.

Step #3. Choose a product that resonates with you from the results.

You know the interesting part? The products you will find under the ‘Give It Away’ search results are free for the buyers.

Part #2.

When once you choose a product, find as many subreddits as you can on the product’s niche. If you are confused, you can simply enter this into search engines — keyword: site or Keyword + Reddit.

If the product has a broad niche, you can try posting in the freebies subreddit section which has thousands of people online 24/7.

Enjoy And Make Some Money With Clickbank + Reddit. �

What other tactics do you know about making some dollars on Reddit?

You can learn more about how to open a clickbank account for free in Nigeria. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vua0-puiJM5HCwlPvQjazj6zEor3jjigEFdPTUaY3-c/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Insane Way To Make Insane Money With Clickbank + Reddit: No Ebook, No Money by Justice009(m): 1:44am On May 09, 2020
Pls I need your help

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Making Small But Regular US Dollar Pay From This Global Survey Site! / Please Advise Me I Lost My Uba Share Certificate / For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.