Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had (763 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by psammyCUTE(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria as a nation state, with over 20 years of democratic experience has had at the helm of its affairs certain individuals and personalities whose actions and inactions have translated into good fortunes or otherwise for the mass majority of the Nigerian citizenry.

The effect of their rule or leadership style which is often a reflection of the quality of choices and decisions made and taken in trust for the Nigerian people Is always subjected to series of enmasse commendations, critical analysis and constructive criticisms of concerned citizens from all walks of life and across various ethnic, political and religious divides. As a result of such a development, one can logically make an informed appraisal of an individual who at one point in time in the nation's history mustered enough courage to defy the tyranny of the precedents and set the nation on the path of prosperity.
After much fact finding and cursory inquiries, I am convinced ipso facto (by the fact itself) that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR) is the best President/Commander-in-Chief Nigeria ever had. To further buttress this firm position and opinion of mine, I am obliged to discuss, up to a point of conviction the antecendents of the Otuoke-born politician whose ascendancy into the corridors of power is often described by many as a divine arrangement. This bold attempt to credit the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan (who was President from 2010-2015 ) would be x-rayed from the positions of the strength of his character, the dynamics of his capacity and the professional conduct imbibed in the discharge of his duties as Head of State, which is a testimony of his competence.

Continue reading:
http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/3686f57e998573c0b88b72cdcddb3d27?country=ng&language=en&share=1&client=

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by helinues: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2019
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by PapaBaby: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2019
No doubt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Yemisi5(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2019
[s][/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Solsix(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2019
They will come for you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Abfinest007(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
helinues:
embarassed
funny
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by jahsharon: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Okay

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Cyberterror: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jonathan the ogogoro drunkard. Mr. Stealing is not Corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
His respect for his fellow human/citizens is legendary

He's someone that doesn't believe in making life difficult for others

No wonder it's easy to tag the period of his reign as the years of plenty!!!

He could have rig and annulled the election base on some useless excuses as we have already witnessed in this country

But he choose to allow the children of history to be able to differentiate between a good and a bad leader

We never met one on one though I doubt the possibility but if I am presented with another opportunity of election between GEJ and Buhari, I will for a fee, free of charge tear Buhari's existence from the ballot paper.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by wwwihy: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Op let me help you with your Ignoramus
The man that completed:
East West Road
Second Niger Bridge
Enugu Airport
Enugu PHC Road
Onitsha Enugu Road
Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Kaduna Zaria Kano Road
Abuja Airport Runway
Lagos Ibadan Railway
Pay Biafra Ex Soldiers and Policemen
Never left States in debts and unable to pay workers, so that PMB don't need to pay them
Implements TSA
Implements IPPIS
Not involved in Malabu Scandals
Never borrowed money to pay salaries
Stealing is corruption
Never block a sitting Governor going to Ekiti
Never deployed soldiers to Bourdillon
Never Confiscate Newspapers
Won Boko Haram war
No bombings all over Abuja

Op you in no doubt the most dumb person I have encountered on Nairaland
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
wwwihy:
Op let me help you with your Ignoramus
The man that completed:
East West Road
Second Niger Bridge
Enugu Airport
Enugu PHC Road
Onitsha Enugu Road
Lagos Ibadan Expressway
Kaduna Zaria Kano Road
Abuja Airport Runway
Lagos Ibadan Railway
Pay Biafra Ex Soldiers and Policemen
Never left States in debts and unable to pay workers, so that PMB don't need to pay them
Implements TSA
Implements IPPIS
Not involved in Malabu Scandals
Never borrowed money to pay salaries
Stealing is corruption

Op you in no doubt the most dumb person I have encountered on Nairaland

Desperately grasping at straws!!!

Even Yaradua didn't need much publicity.

Though led briefly but it was quality and unifying.

He talked the talk and walked the walk!!!

Buhari is worse such that Abacha was just bad!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Cyberterror: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mama peace was the real president then. Jonathan who was always oblivious of happenings around him as he was constantly doused in ogogoro was the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Sonnyboom: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
More like the best thief Nigeria ever had.
psammyCUTE:
Nigeria as a nation state, with over 20 years of democratic experience has had at the helm of its affairs certain individuals and personalities whose actions and inactions have translated into good fortunes or otherwise for the mass majority of the Nigerian citizenry.

The effect of their rule or leadership style which is often a reflection of the quality of choices and decisions made and taken in trust for the Nigerian people Is always subjected to series of enmasse commendations, critical analysis and constructive criticisms of concerned citizens from all walks of life and across various ethnic, political and religious divides. As a result of such a development, one can logically make an informed appraisal of an individual who at one point in time in the nation's history mustered enough courage to defy the tyranny of the precedents and set the nation on the path of prosperity.
After much fact finding and cursory inquiries, I am convinced ipso facto (by the fact itself) that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR) is the best President/Commander-in-Chief Nigeria ever had. To further buttress this firm position and opinion of mine, I am obliged to discuss, up to a point of conviction the antecendents of the Otuoke-born politician whose ascendancy into the corridors of power is often described by many as a divine arrangement. This bold attempt to credit the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan (who was President from 2010-2015 ) would be x-rayed from the positions of the strength of his character, the dynamics of his capacity and the professional conduct imbibed in the discharge of his duties as Head of State, which is a testimony of his competence.

Continue reading:
http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/3686f57e998573c0b88b72cdcddb3d27?country=ng&language=en&share=1&client=

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by adecz: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is why Buhari has decided
to handover to him..

The plan is to bring him to APC.

It will be a technical knockout for
the core Igbos

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by orisa37: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cowboy Seriake is looking for him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by psammyCUTE(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please help me click on the link and drop your comments. Its a competition abeg!

http:///s4a2b17ee191128en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Revealed Secret About The Ibos / Gov. Uzodinma Visits CBN Governor, Emefeli, Discusses Imo State (pics) / BREAKING: APC Makes U-turn, Confirms Date For National Executive Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.