Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Okenwa Enyeribe - Dss Knows That I Am Leading A Revolution In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okenwa Enyeribe - Dss Knows That I Am Leading A Revolution In Nigeria (605 Views)

DSS Knows The Sponsors Of Taliban But Doesn't Know That Of Bokoharam / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okenwa Enyeribe - Dss Knows That I Am Leading A Revolution In Nigeria by KnightFredel(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
This exposure was passed down to us by Okenwa Enyeribe, whom is the leader of a revolutionary group in Nigeria, this group as the name implies is poised not to work against the government, but to fight corruption and expose the provoking truth within the government, truth which should be known to the public, nevertheless, it seemed along the line on his quest to actualize a Nation with no corruption, he encountered some challenges with the Department of State Security (DSS).

Thus his need to tell his story to the world, and this article should be shared until it gets to Aso-rock, the entire nation needs to hear this, and corruption needs to stop in order to get to a higher state of civilization.

On this note, I hereby present to you the words of Okenwa Enyeribe, his introduction and some of the happenings in the country which he really intend to share with you all.

First watch this video above; this is the REVOLUTIONARY COUNCIL OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.

And here are his words:

“My name is Okenwa Enyeribe, Pharmacist, author, poet and humanitarian. I hail from Ogwu Nguru Mbaise in Imo State. I am the Head of the REVOLUTIONARY COUNCIL OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE.

READ MORE TO SEE FULL STORY AND CONFESSION:[b][/b]
https://wonderplanet.info/dss-revolution/

Re: Okenwa Enyeribe - Dss Knows That I Am Leading A Revolution In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hungry nuisance....

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Demand Presidency In 2023 / Senate Replaces Melaye With Adeyemi As Aviation Chairman, Adjourns Plenary / 'be Wary Of Marafa', Former Zamfara Governor Yari Tells Buhari, APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.