Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,340 members, 7,954,391 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I (470 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by hitng(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Vector has ruled out any hope of having a collaboration with his 'enemy' and fellow rapper, M.I.

Recall the two talented rappers recently went for each other by releasing explosive diss tracks that broke the internet this year.

During a question and answer section on Twitter, Vector was asked if there are chances of him and M.I coming together to do a song. In response to the question, the 'Comfort' rapper wrote: 'I don’t like cunning people. It ruins things.'

When another fan asked if he would consider doing a joint EP with M.I's rapper brother, Jesse Jagz, he replied: 'I love Jesse. If we will we will.'

https://www.hitng.info/entertainment/i-dont-like-cunning-people-vector-rules-out-hope-of-collaborating-with-m-i/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by CreepyBlackpool: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm sure M.I. doesn't like toxic people either.

You and blackface should do a joint album

1 Like

Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by Waakanda: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Una no dey tire undecided ?... Move on bro cool
Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
This one is always seeking for attention. cheesy
Na their fans I pity, they can never be at ease.
Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dunno much about their beef, but whilst I respect Vector’s hustle I can’t stand hearing him rap lol and I’m a massive rap fan

M.I isn’t a fav either but I prefer his rapping to Vector’s
Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
ibkayee:
Dunno much about their beef, but whilst I respect Vector’s hustle I can’t stand hearing him rap lol and I’m a massive rap fan

M.I isn’t a fav either but I prefer his rapping to Vector’s

You like short men then. grin
Re: 'I Don’t Like Cunning People' - Vector Rules Out Hope Of Collaborating With M.I by ibkayee(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:

You like short men then. grin
No o tongue

(1) (Reply)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora 2019 Freda Fred Bags Award From DO Foundation / ”buhari Came With Bad Luck” – Samklef Cries Out / Popular Instagram Comedian Mcmacaroni Goes Emotional After Meeting D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.