Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie (59565 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Go Jet Skiing During Vacation In Spain / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by realmedia(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ebuka shares the first selfie he took with his wife, Cynthia as he celebrates her on her birthday

Media personality, Ebuka took to Instagram to celebrate his wife Cynthia on her birthday today November 28.

Ebuka who shared the first selfie he took with his wife 6 years ago and a more recent one, described her as his favourite person in the world and the superb mother of their kids.

He also disclosed that one day he will have a reason to share their first photo together from 2010.

Our first ever selfie together almost 6 years ago... And our most recent one yesterday �‍❤️‍�
One day sha, I’ll share our first actual picture together from 2010. But I’m not ready for you to kill me today �

You literally are my favorite human in the world and thankfully the superb mother of our amazing children. I can never thank you enough for everything!!!

Hope you have the happiest birthday ever because you definitely deserve all of it. Love you beyond words ❤️�

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ZzGl4pi0o/?igshid=fkg0furq1mj0

VIA https://kupelove..com/2019/11/ebuka-shares-first-selfie-he-took-with.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by OChimex: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Beautiful couple

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Liftme(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by asainty: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
this doesnt look like old selfy nah

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by kiltoko1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by yahoosurepass(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by standout5: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
dem no fine jor

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
dis selfie just opened the border...thank you ebuka

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by sinola(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dis one follow for news... Mtchewww

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
HUSTLE O!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rubbish. I'm sure they boat have mouth odour
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by praiseneo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Emary(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fine Boi + Fyne gal

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oke Ogo bilikwa ... Umuoma juputalu Neni.
Cynthia di ka anyi na adi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by mujiboy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Boat indeed

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by liondbrave: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who be this?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
rich man pikin wey shot her shot lol. i am waiting for a rich man pikin to do me same cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by NOL2dworld(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Okay.. good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by mzBEAM(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wow

What a wonderful news.

The mod that push this thing to FP is high.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by adetola77(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Since u no dey where peace settled down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by wonuks(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by femi4: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Emary:
Fine Boi + Fyne gal
They poo everyday.....so what's fine there

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
sinola:
Dis one follow for news... Mtchewww
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Kendumazy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice one. If a wife is a good woman in the life of a man, the man will definitely say it anywhere. Most men can't fake it. Beautiful couple!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by Isoduwa(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
See he head like Ebuka blooder
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by mitchyy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
dis selfie just opened the border...thank you ebuka

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie by DaddyMorenike: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Abi now.
All those ones inside room nko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style / Oritse Femi Involved In A Car Accident In Ogun State (Pictures) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.