Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese (508 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / MC Tagwaye Salutes Jack Rich On Birthday, Describes Him As Blessing To Mankind / Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by nikkybrownme: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Reality TV star, Eriata Ese, has stated that she doesn’t post stuff on social media as often as her fans want because she lives more in reality than on social media.

Speaking via her first Instagram post in over a month, Ese added that social media is fake and as such, it doesn’t make sense to be rich on social media and be poor in real-life.

She wrote:

”A lot of people have been asking why I don’t post often on Instagram, the reason is because I live more of my life in reality than on social media a lot of people will deny this but I think a large number of people Compete with themselves and in the process they find themselves living a life that ain’t theirs for people who don’t really care try to live for yourself and make you a better person outside social media.

“It really doesn’t make sense knowing you are rich on social media and dead broke in reality, social media is fun but learn to live more in reality, you will have peace and zero pressure.

“Btw I’m currently in a transition mood I’ve been swimming in peace of mind, love, food and other nutritious stuff I guess I overfed so I’m at the gym trying to shake some excess off my body.”

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/it-is-senseless-to-be-rich-on-social.html

2 Shares

Re: It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by nikkybrownme: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by Bluezy13(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
If she's the one in panties, then her opinion holds no water

1 Like

Re: It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na audio era we dy naw lipsrsealed wetin u dey expect before
Re: It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by sweetonugbu: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Social media is full of Fake life both men and women are culpable
Re: It Is Senseless To Be Rich On Social Media And Broke In Reality - Eriata Ese by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Even Nigerian Government are recording audio success so why its citizen no go join

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Be A Single Mom Than Show My Children An Unhappy Marriage- Juliet Mgb / 2020 PROPHECY By Bishop Emmah Isong - Video / African Giant Burna Boy Giving Them The Giant’s Moves In Rome, Italy ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.