Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta (885 Views)

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Naijaofficial(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Nnamdi Marcellus Mgbodile, living in Marietta, Georgia, United States has been arraigned on twenty counts of bank fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy to commit bank fraud.

Read more through the link below
https://www.insidelifes.com/nigerian-fraudster/

Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by beresponsible(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nnamdi no December for you this year. Once you're caught we blast you but when you are not caught we blast the money with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Nvc078: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
The more they are caught,the more they commit crime. Nigerians are really terrible
Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2019
The cursed tribe againgringrin
Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by darfay: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
The cursed tribe againgringrin

Really?

People as stupid as this one still exist?

Insulting an entire ethnic nation because of Single fellow?

Even your kinsmen would be ashamed of you!!
Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:54am On Nov 29, 2019
darfay:

Really?

People as stupid as this one still exist?

Insulting an entire ethnic nation because of Single fellow?

Even your kinsmen would be ashamed of you!!
gtfoh osu
Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by darfay: 2:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
gtfoh osu

And I thought I was conversing with a human being.... Oh well
Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2019
darfay:

And I thought I was conversing with a human being.... Oh well
don't quote me again osu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fraudster, Nnamdi Mgbodile Charged With $6.5m Romance Scam In Atlanta by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry US Driver Guns Down 2 Children For Throwing Snowballs At Passing Vehicles / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 89 Yahoo Boys From Ibadan Nightclub - Photos / Woman Storms Wedding, Pours Palm Oil On New Bride Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.