Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mourinho Eyes Champions League Glory This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Eyes Champions League Glory This Season (261 Views)

Mature Man City Move Closer To Long-awaited Champions League Glory / Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal: Eden Hazard Puts Chelsea To Europa League Glory / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Eyes Champions League Glory This Season by Tenny93: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jose Mourinho is already dreaming of winning the Champions League with Tottenham but admits it will be a tough challenge.

The 56-year-old would love to add a third crown with the London side after winning twice with FC Porto and Inter Milan.

“I love the competition as much as everyone in football,” he said. “It’s something that everybody dreams about, to win it.

“Not everyone has the privilege to be a Champions League winner, which I was happy enough to do twice.

“Do I want to win it a third time? Of course, I would love it but I know the difficulties of it," said the coach who now calls himself the "Humble One"

“But with these boys, I will never be afraid of any Champions League match that comes into our faces.

“I repeat, we need to qualify, that is the focus. I always say that.

“We have to qualify, but, as I was saying, give me time to work, give me time to float my ideas with these boys and I will have no problem at all going to any stadium at all to face any big opponent in Europe or in England.

Mourinho’s second game in charge of Spurs is the group game with Olympiacos, where a point will send them through to the knockout stages for a third successive year.

https://sportinglife.ng/mourinho-eyes-champions-league-glory-this-season/
Re: Mourinho Eyes Champions League Glory This Season by Bluezy13(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
“We have to qualify, but, as I was saying, give me time to work, give me time to float my ideas with these boys and I will have no problem at all going to any stadium at all to face any big opponent in Europe or in England."

He don start again with "give me time to work"
Re: Mourinho Eyes Champions League Glory This Season by Bluntguy: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
With that small comeback win of two days ago over Olympiacos him don begin dey misyarn again. This guy never learn anything. Anyways, which Leopard don don change him spots before.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently / ✔✔ If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / NFF Denies Forcing Odion Ighalo's Retirement, Says Coach Rohr Can Bring Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.