Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni (1724 Views)

Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni by KingSBB: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Big Brother Naija Season 4 housemate, Ekpata Gedoni who was a major high point of the show because of his steaming relationship escapades with his housemate girlfriend, Khafi, has revealed his relationship with her outside the house isn’t stopping as they have sailed to the permanent site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBm_qxXTG-0
Re: My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni by beresponsible(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good for both of you. At least you didn't leave bbnaija empty-handed
Re: My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni by SURElee(f): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why e no go be at the permanent site, when you Don weigh all your options see say she get stay abroad and better job, no be to marry her to get your papers? We can see through you just as people people saw through Gbenro Ajibade for Osas Ighodalo but she no gree hear word. Now Gbenro be calling wife out on IG, like say their marriage na on top IG dem dey marry the marriage.
Re: My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni by edoairways: 4:02am On Nov 29, 2019
SURElee:
Why e no go be at the permanent site, when you Don weigh all your options see say she get stay abroad and better job, no be to marry her to get your papers? We can see through you just as people people saw through Gbenro Ajibade for Osas Ighodalo but she no gree hear word. Now Gbenro be calling wife out on IG, like say their marriage na on top IG dem dey marry the marriage.
I learnt the bolded is older than Gbenro is true?
Re: My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni by SURElee(f): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2019
edoairways:

I learnt the bolded is older than Gbenro is true?

No idea. E no concern me. Age is just a number. What I'm saying is some people know they are just going for what to gain (papers) after they show their true color.

(1) (Reply)

Download Winning Eleven 2021 Mod Apk & OBB Android Offline (dailyfocusng.com) / DJ Cuppy's 'boyfriend' Celebrates Her With Sweet Words On Her Birthday, Thanked / Nigerians Blast Actress, Ronke Odusanya For Wrecking Baby Daddy's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.