Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bbnaija’s Winner, Mercy Regrets Fame, Cries Out For Her Old Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Winner, Mercy Regrets Fame, Cries Out For Her Old Life (474 Views)

Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Winner, Mercy Regrets Fame, Cries Out For Her Old Life by gistshub(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, winner, Mercy has cried out over the challenges presented by her current celebrity status, the Nigerian celebrity who got to fame following her appearance on the entertainment show, says she wants to go back to her old life back.

READ MORE THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
https://www.insidelifes.com/bbnaijas-winner-mercy/

Re: Bbnaija’s Winner, Mercy Regrets Fame, Cries Out For Her Old Life by beresponsible(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
gistshub:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, winner, Mercy has cried out over the challenges presented by her current celebrity status, the Nigerian celebrity who got to fame following her appearance on the entertainment show, says she wants to go back to her old life back.

READ MORE THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
https://www.insidelifes.com/bbnaijas-winner-mercy/
Old life ke? Lies

Re: Bbnaija’s Winner, Mercy Regrets Fame, Cries Out For Her Old Life by StandardJohn(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
But wetin consign us?

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Bags Doctorate Degree / I Am The Only Good Leader You All Have In Nigeria - Naira Marley Boasts / Cardi B Goes Crazy In Accra Ghana With INCREDIBLE Performance At Her Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.