Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainment (174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment by ErVik(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Music Video Director TG Omori Wonders How He made it Out of the Street, See Why

If you are a keen follower of Nigerian music industry especially in 2019, you must have noticed that most of the music videos have the stamp “Shot and Chopped by TG Omori”.

Fast-rising music video director Thank God Omori alias TG Omori is the brain behind such videos.

The videomaker has been in the industry since 2016 shooting viral videos for free. He hit the limelight in 2019 after shooting the video for Naira Marley’s “Am I A Yahoo Boy”.

He has gone on from there to work with many other superstars including Flavour, D’banj, Olamide, Wizkid, Tekno and many others.

Some of his biggest productions are Totori of ID Cabasa featuring Wizkid and Olamide; Timaya’s Stoopid, Naira Marley’s Soapy, and Teni’s Billionaire.

Despite all these achievements, the ‘Boy Director’ as he likes to call himself said he never read a book and hardly watch film making tutorials.

He added that his life is funny and didn’t know how he made it out of the streets.

“I never read a book; barely watched film making tutorials; My life is funny don’t know how I made it out the streets”, he tweeted today to the amusement of his followers.

Source: https://www.nigeriatunes.com/music-video-director-tg-omori-wonders-how-he-made-it-out-of-the-street-see-why/

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Replace Unai Emery At Arsenal? | Cornerkick / Alternative Asset Valuation / Oral Health: What Problems Can Occur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.