Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls (706 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls by Efechy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls i dont know if its d right thread, moderators pls do d needful on d 9th of july my wife gave birth 2 girls twins,2weeks leta 23rd she died afta a cough dat started d same day. its bn very hard 4 me. She workd at a factory b4 giving birth (LOGISTICS DE-LUKE GARMENT LIMITED _km 8 old umuahia road aba, factory no 09060754124 09083001739) u can call 2 b sure its nt a scam . d kids need help no mata how small . Am using her acc 4 d kids .PROMISE NDIDI NWACHUKWU-07802901610 access. 2 verify 4rm facebook use @Emma Efe.
SEUN
LALASTICALA
GAZZUZZ
MANNAQBBGRILLS
Re: Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls by frozen70(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Efechy:
Pls i dont know if its d right thread, moderators pls do d needful on d 9th of july my wife gave birth 2 girls twins,2weeks leta 23rd she died afta a cough dat started d same day. its bn very hard 4 me. She workd at a factory b4 giving birth (LOGISTICS DE-LUKE GARMENT LIMITED _km 8 old umuahia road aba, factory no 09060754124 09083001739) u can call 2 b sure its nt a scam . d kids need help no mata how small . Am using her acc 4 d kids .PROMISE NDIDI NWACHUKWU-07802901610 access. 2 verify 4rm facebook use @Emma Efe.
SEUN
LALASTICALA
GAZZUZZ
MANNAQBBGRILLS

Your move and strategy may not work

Send those kids to your inlaw and they will assist you in taking care of them while you hustle and buy baby food

This acc you just forwarded may not get anything from you because the situation is not so difficult

Even if you keep the kids with you, you are making it more difficult than it should be

No other person can take care of this children except your parent in laws or any of the direct sisters

Make sure you don't abandon them with them and start going about women

If you do so nothing will work for you

They are your immediate priority for now until they get to an age that they can talk and defend themselves

That's around the age of 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Your House Regularly / How To Survive As A Single Mother In Nigeria / N.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.