Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? (1195 Views)

Ini Edo Delves Into Music, Set To Release Track? / Edris Abdul Kareem Blasts Davido - You Do Not Have To Show Cocaine In Your Video / Is This Eedris Abdul Kareem's Pure Water Company? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by habibhans(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2007
ELdris Abdul-kareem is back from ghana where he his not accepted after he his been banned in music industry in nigeria due to his wrong action he takes by fighting with 50cent and his guys when they visit nigeria for a show.So should we accept him back and even buy his cd's and play again & give him second chance?because i think he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by colly(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2007
Eedris has jaga jagad his career
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by Seun(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2007
Hehehe. banning is not the answer to what he did. he should have been arrested and sent to jail for some weeks.
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by bolawuyi(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2007
na ur whala be dat,idris of all people? longtin lipsrsealed
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by Raymand(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2007
Seun:

Hehehe. banning is not the answer to what he did. he should have been arrested and sent to jail for some weeks.

What did he do?
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by DisGuy: 11:04pm On May 25, 2007
So they banned Eedris because he had a fight? When they say nigerians love licking ass i wonder why people get offended by it. They dont even know what happened in the plane they banned their own country man for a foreigner. those people are cursed for life afterwards they will say they have been marginalised and the western media is being biased dundee people angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by kellorah: 1:12am On May 26, 2007
i never knew he was banned.
what's wrong in fighting back? these things are even 'encouraged' here. good for publicity, etc.lol
but seriously, why let 50 get away with it eventhough i don't like the idea of writing a crap song just to tell 50 where to stick it.
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by hype: 11:48pm On May 26, 2007
@ dis guy. Dont mind them cos thats just the least of the stupid things they do in dis our country.  @ poster, why asking us whether to buy his cd or not? Abi wetin concern us with dat one. If you want to buy his cd do you need to ask for our permission?
Re: Eldris Abdul-kareem Is Back In Lagos Into Music Industry: Should We Aacept Him? by faze3(m): 4:13am On May 27, 2007
who ever banned him is crazy
WAT THE Bleep
dats stupid
and of cos i go support idris
beside i no like american music
or 50cent

(1) (Reply)

Biological Father Of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed? / 2face Idibia Album Launch At The Lounge In Sa / Kim Kardashian's Failed Music Career Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.