Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,436 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser (1094 Views)

Please, How Do I Fix This? / ** [SOLVED] **MODIFIED: How Do I Fix This Photoshop Cc 2020 Issue? (photo) / How To Make Money From Brave Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Seunaj05(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please folks, I need some help with my Opera browser. I have several other more sophisticated browsers apart form opera mini, but I am fond of Opera expecially when I have to do some easy surfing of the Web. I. E. Reading the news and particularly checking for updates on Nairaland.
I often encounter blank spaces on my page. This could be very annoying and time consuming, sometimes I have to reload the page before I will be able to access that portion of the page. (Please see screenshot below)
I use Samsung A50. I have checked for Opera mini updates from thr developers from the play store and I have done countless updates. However, this problem persists. I need helpful advise on how to fix this bug. Thanks

Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Seunaj05(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Seunaj05:
Please folks, I need some help with my Opera browser. I have several other more sophisticated browsers apart form opera mini, but I am fond of Opera, expecially when I have to do some easy surfing of the Web. I. E. Reading the news and particularly checking for updates on Nairaland.
I often encounter blank spaces on my page. This could be very annoying and time consuming, sometimes I have to reload the page before I will be able to access that portion of the page. (Please see screenshot below)
I use Samsung A50. I check for Opera mini updates from the developers on the play store from time to time, and I have done countless updates. However, this problem persists. I need helpful advise on how to fix this bug. Thanks
Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Jh0wsef(m): 3:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Seunaj05:
Please folks, I need some help with my Opera browser. I have several other more sophisticated browsers apart form opera mini, but I am fond of Opera expecially when I have to do some easy surfing of the Web. I. E. Reading the news and particularly checking for updates on Nairaland.
I use Samsung A50. I have checked for Opera mini updates from thr developers from the play store and I have done countless updates. However, this problem persists. I need helpful advise on how to fix this bug. Thanks

As far as it's Samsung. It's almost an everlasting bug.. I experience the same issue on both Opera mini and Opera mini beta. For more than a year I've been coping. I update anytime there's a new update hoping for bug fixes. but it remains the same. Anytime it happens. I just see either the page hangs and goes blank (white or black), the phone freezes or at worst. if restarts my phone.
Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by joeyztime(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
whenever it reoccurs, try zooming into the screen and then zooming back out. I did it accidentally and seems to have cleared up.
Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Seunaj05(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks guys
Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Seunaj05(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
joeyztime:
whenever it reoccurs, try zooming into the screen and then zooming back out. I did it accidentally and seems to have cleared up.
do you use Samsung too
Re: How Do I Fix This Bug On My Opera Mini Browser by Jh0wsef(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
It just even happened now now. lol

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Drawing That I Did In 46 Minutes ( Photos) / DM FOR YOUR LOGO, FLYER, BUSINESS CARD.. Very Negotiateable!! / Online Soccer Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.