Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Reset An Iphone Or Ipad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reset An Iphone Or Ipad (678 Views)

How Do You Reset An Android Touch Screen? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset An Iphone Or Ipad by tycoon101(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Returning an iOS device to factory settings will fix many problems, and is essential if you’re selling it. We explain how to wipe and reset an iPhone or iPad
Resetting your iPhone or iPad completely wipes the data on the device and returns it to factory settings. (This is distinct from the less drastic processes of restarting and force-restarting, both of which retain your data and settings and should generally be tried first.)

To factory-reset an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

Also, Read

How do I do a hard reset on an iPhone?
How do you reset an iPhone without the passcode?
How do I reset my iPhone for a new user?
How do I hard restart my iPhone 6?
Can you factory reset a locked iPhone?

But there are some steps you should take first, as we’ll outline in this article. We explain how to reset an iPhone or iPad, the steps and precautions to take first, and how to READ MORE https://techevangelistseo.com/how-to-reset-an-iphone-or-ipad/

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All The Best 5 To 5. 5 Inches Phones? / Iphones / Call Recording App For Samsung S10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.