Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge (253 Views)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / My Laptop Battery Stopped Charging After I Put It On Sleep To Charge My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge by Spacewalker(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello here cry

I just wanted to post about the problem I am facing,my phone takes a long time to charge full.I recently bought a PZX charger that is said to have Qualcomm quickcharge 3.0
I expected the charging to be blazing fast because the output is 5v=3a

Initially when I started using the charger,I was impressed by the charging speed but after about a week the charging speed dropped suddenly and my phone would sometimes take 3hours 30mins to get to 100 %.

Am really confused,am thinking of buying another charger again.I have a feeling this one I bought is fake,it was pretty cheap for its specs.
I have used fast chargers before to charge my phone in 1hour 35mins from 0 to 100%

Pls I need advice on how to go about this.Am really fed up with this charger,my phone takes too long to get full and am a heavy user,I press my phone a lot,its disheartening when I will put my phone on charge for over 3 hours and once I start using the phone, the battery goes down again in less than 10 hours.I am a very heavy user,I can't stay a minute without pressing my phone, am seeking for advice from anyone that might have similar issues,thanks.
Re: Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
seek traditional solution
Re: Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge by Sambroskyle1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do your Smartphone support Quick Charge?
What maker of phone do you use?
What is the input power of the charger and what was the recommended input of the model?.
I you can provide answers to these questions, then i may be able to help you get a solution to it.
Re: Help.my Phone Takes Too Long To Charge by Spacewalker(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sambroskyle1:
Do your Smartphone support Quick Charge?
What maker of phone do you use?
What is the input power of the charger and what was the recommended input of the model?.
I you can provide answers to these questions, then i may be able to help you get a solution to it.

Thanks for ur reply

My phone does not support quick charging.
My phone is Techno
The output should be 5v-3a

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test : What Is Wrong With This Picture / N-power December Stipend Payment ‘alert’ Entering / What Is So Special About 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.