Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Devil, You Can’t Abort, Steal Or Truncate My Destiny!. Part 2. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil, You Can’t Abort, Steal Or Truncate My Destiny!. Part 2. (399 Views)

Fulfilling Your Destiny - Part 1 / ⚫⚫Proves that God Exists You Can Cast out & Resist devil's You can't Kill Satan / The Devil, You Can’t Abort Or Destroy My Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil, You Can’t Abort, Steal Or Truncate My Destiny!. Part 2. by princevinco(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
In this life, it is a great tragedy and I weep for men and women who were born with great and enviable destiny but directly or indirectly some allowed the devil to abort, steal or truncate their destiny.

The Bible said in Ephesians 1:11 that God has pre destined us, “In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will.

Yes, we are all predestined with glorious or enviable destiny yet it is highly unfortunate that the majority is very far away from fulfilling their destiny because they allowed the devil to abort, steal or truncate their destiny.

In actual sense, I wish to ask, “Have you discovered your destiny or are you at the center of your destiny”? When you are at the center of your destiny, you will fly very high in life.

FOR MORE READING: The Devil, You Can’t Abort, Steal Or Truncate My Destiny! Part 1.

To this end, I wish to say that the greatest discovery of your life is to discover God’s plan and purpose for your life, for in doing so is the discovery of your destiny.

Looking at the story of Sampson in the Bible, he was a man born with a great destiny of judging and delivering the people of Israel. However, Sampson allowed the devil to abort his destiny.

Yes, Sampson allowed the devil to abort his destiny using $exual pleasure and it is still the same $exual pleasure that the devil is using to pull down the ministry and destiny of many pastors or men of God.

Another person in the Bible that the devil did everything to abort, steal or truncate his destiny was Joseph. First, Joseph was sold into slavery in a far country away from home. Read the story in Genesis 39:1 – end.

While in far country as a slave, he maintained his focus on his destiny. The devil tried using the same $exual pleasure to derail and abort his destiny but he vehemently resisted it. See what happened in Genesis 39:7 – 9.

And it came to pass after these things that his master’s wife cast longing eyes on Joseph, and she said, “Lie with me.”

But he refused and said to his master’s wife, “Look, my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he has committed all that he has to my hand.

“There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

Joseph vehemently resisted the devil from using $exual pleasure to abort, steal or truncate his destiny. This means that I and you, we can as well resist the devil from using $exual pleasure to abort, steal or truncate our destiny.

I wish that you should be well-informed and convinced that $exual pleasure is one of the greatest instruments that the devil is using to destroy destinies.

You can either allow the devil to mortgage your destiny through $exual pleasure or you can do as Joseph did, he flew.

Talking about $exual pleasure, I wish to reveal to you one mystery or secret that as a man especially celebrities you should be aware of.

You should be aware that some ladies who offer themselves to satisfy you $exually are not doing it because they enjoy $ex or for their own $exual pleasure.

In other words, please be aware that as the devil wanted to use Potiphar’s wife to destroy Joseph’s life and destiny, some ladies are empowered by the marine kingdom to destroy many lives and destinies as possible.

You should be aware, that is why such ladies are ready and willing to offer themselves to you for $exual pleasure for free.

Take for instance this Ghanaian lady by name Charlotte Abena Serwaa Ghanabah. The lady revealed or confessed some time ago that she has had sexual encounters with about 700 men.

In an interview with GhPage, Abena said that of the 700 men, she had slept with; about 27 of them were Ghanaian celebrities. https://punchng.com/i-have-slept-with-700-men-says-ghanaian-lady/

Do you think that the above lady was sleeping with these men because she enjoys $ex? No, she knew what she was empowered to do. Please try to find out the current state of these 27 celebrities and men she has slept with?.

If she will be able to mention the names of these celebrities, you will discover that some of them may have died, some of them no longer find their feet after their $exual encounter with her because the virtues that made them celebrities have been taken away.

One other thing or secret you need to know is that a greater number if not all the men that have slept with her will become impotent. Even if they are not impotent, they may never father a child as their sperms are now polluted and made useless.

I know that some men may not take my words serious until they encounter one of these ladies and become victims themselves. I wish that those who are victims already reading this article could confirm what I am saying in a comment.

Hear the confession of the truth from one of such ladies, “Once a Guy Sleeps with Me, He Becomes Wretched for Life”- Slay Queen Makes shocking revelation. https://www.informationng.com/2018/06/once-a-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become-wretched-for-life-slay-queen-makes-shocking-revelation.html

https://www.legit.ng/1174984-nigerian-lady-reveals-man-sleeps-wretched-forever.html

Another Ghanaian lady equally confessed, “Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex” https://www.informationng.com/2018/04/any-man-who-sleeps-with-me-dies-7-gone-already-but-i-need-sex-ghanaian-lady.html

If you are a victim already, as long as you are still breathing, there is still hope for you. All you need do is to run to a known deliverance man of God for deliverance. If you fail to go for deliverance, you are gone and forgotten

This is the end of part two of our discourse. Watch out for part three as you keep a date with us. Remain blessed but don’t fall a victim of aborted, stolen or truncated destiny. Shalom!
IF YOU LIKE THE ARTICLE, THEN VISIT THIS SITE FOR PART 3: http://www.destinymoulders.com/the-devil-you-cant-abort-steal-or-truncate-my-destiny-part-3/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 8th December, 2019 / Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (photos) / Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.