Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Foluke Daramola: Para Africa, Nollywood Veterans Social Intvtn Pension Scheme - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Foluke Daramola: Para Africa, Nollywood Veterans Social Intvtn Pension Scheme (395 Views)

I Will Stop Helping Veterans , Foluke Daramola Rain Heavy Curses / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Ponzi Scheme, MMM Wrecked Me At A Point In My Life' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola: Para Africa, Nollywood Veterans Social Intvtn Pension Scheme by pefiv: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-hDxinIik

PARA AFRICA FOUNDATION
ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT
1016578835 (Naira Account)
5071164967 (Domicilliary Account)

Re: Foluke Daramola: Para Africa, Nollywood Veterans Social Intvtn Pension Scheme by pefiv: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-hDxinIik
I have personal relationships with many of these aged veterans, but it saddens my heart, when I receive calls from some of them on regular occasions, asking me to help with money they should be able to afford by themselves to take care of their immediate situations.

That was the reason I thought about this initiative to help build a humanitarian platform and a scheme to intervene in their harsh situations.

Pa Kasunmu; Eda Onileola; Iyabo Oko; Obiageli Malube; Ken Odorokwe; Jinadu Ewele; Larry Williams; Sodiq Daba; Fadeyi Oloro and many others, will be happy to receive your kind supports.

See you on November 29, the day of the gala event and the launching of the scheme.

(1) (Reply)

BLACK WIDOW TRAILER By Marvel Studio / Netflix Naija Officially Launches In Nigeria! / Egungun Be Careful By Ajanlekoko Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.