Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei (376 Views)

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi / Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei by Mrop(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Business woman Glory Osei who was called out recently for owing her staff and refusing to pay salary after they might have given their best to her company has again debunked the claim.

She has being trending on twitter recently and be accused and abused by many for refusing to pay salary.

To debunk the claim, She wrote;

While it might seem like I am beating a dead horse &understanding your desperation for slander about me to be true let it be clear to those who care to know. I have NEVER EVER owed anyone a salary. I have never treated anyone badly. I have been good and kind to the people I meet.

I barely meet people as the scope of my involvement in my businesses mostly have me meeting with management to develop strategies and action plans. The only thing I have done “wrong” is to let go of people. I wish we didn’t, but it had to be done. And they got paid, all of them.

I pay people for their work and I pay WELL. My salaries are very competitive and right there at the top of what you would earn in other spaces and sometimes more.

Criticise my past of selling trends and paint yourself above that.

But owe my staff I NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL.

I would have not said any more on this. But hearing people I adored, people who should know better, sneer at me and draw conclusions about my person, disparaging my efforts and mocking my anger was the hardest dose of reality check I have had to endure.

But I endure I must.

Glory Osei who took to her social media page to re-affirm that she has never ever owed anyone a salary but has been good and kind to the people she meets.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-never-ever-owed-anyone-a-salary-glory-osei/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei by Mrop(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei by okomile(f): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Op, u dey steal FTC again grin grin

Madam, let your workers speak for themselves if you are a good boss lady
Re: I Have NEVER EVER Owed Anyone A Salary - Glory Osei by lindywane(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Refusing to pay me after putting all my efforts working for you is the craziest shii.t i can't endure.

Check my siggy

(1) (Reply)

“pack Your Cleavage In When Signing Endorsements” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha / Bandit - Femi Kuti Steals Crowd In Mexico (video) / My Sickness Is Spiritual, Pa Kasumu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.